UVT-Ultimate Vale Tudo-Official Smack Talk Thread

FatBoy

• 4 weeks later...
Just joined today...watch out for my boy...

Max Powers is intent on defending his title for the second time on June 13 against Bruno Canuno. "It should be a great event. I've been working on my ground game, so I may try to display a little something different in this fight. Either way, Bruno Canuno is in serious trouble."

• 3 weeks later...

Weatherman

on july 4th were gonna bang it out .. and i will walk away still UVT Heavywieght champion

i see you like to knock people out , were just gonna see how strong you truly are.

• 1 month later...

My boy Penn been going through the division, had a cup cake coming up.

Guess that guy declined to sub out...so now I got a top level boxer...should be fun

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Looks like the smack talk thread needs a little boost... Here go nothing -

UVT Fight night 56 seems to have a pretty stacked card and Sergei Karzamoff is happy to be one of the top featured bouts with his fight against welterweight Wellen Dowd. Sergei comes in with a record of ten wins and just two losses in his three fights thus far in UVT Sergei has three straight victory's all by stoppage. Two knockout wins and his last coming by way of submission has thrown the twenty five year old fighter into the talks of possible title contender if he can get past Dowd then he should be a sure thing for the next title fight.

Sergei claims that his fight with Wellen will be the hardest fight in his career and that is saying something considering that Sergei is a former two time welterweight champion with four title defenses in two different company's and he has never lost a title fight or a title defense in his entire career.

Sergei is hopeful that he can win and continue his good fortune against Wellen Dowd and get to a title fight, UVT.com took a few minutes to talk with Sergei and here is what he had to say.

" Wellen is a really good fighter and if I take him lightly I will pay for that, I trust my skills and believe I can continue this winning. It is not luck but mere hard work finally paying off. "

Sergei smiles as he begins to exit the facility's making us believe he is really honest about his beliefs in his skills and he truly believes he can win this fight and become a step closer to a title fight.

• 3 weeks later...

It's officially fight day, Wellen Dowd and Sergei Karzamoff will meet in the cage in a mere five hours. Sergei at this time could be found in his home spending time with his two brothers

" Most people are up in hotel rooms going insane right now because they cannot keep their minds away from the fights today. I have my brothers and my trainers here we watch the new comedy movies shipped from my family back in Ukraine and lose a few hours of tense waiting by having a giggle. My mind is always on the fight but it is not good to over think things. The last time I over thought a fight I changed my game plan last minute and that was the first and only submission loss of my career."

Wellen and Sergei are both in their mid twentys and with the evolution of fighting the way it is now days we are seeing more and more eighteen and nineteen year old fighters come out of the gate with incredible skills and hype. Both of these guys have a lot to prove and both are looking to show that there age really has nothing to do with the way they fight or train. Sergei has said before that this will be the toughest fight of his professional career but in his meeting with UVT.com just hours before the fight he had some more to add to that.

" I know I said it will be tough fight for me and maybe hardest ever but it will also be toughest for Wellen, I am trying very hard to capitalize of his weaknesses. I am watching film and putting together plan and we know what we need to do to win. This may be fight of the night if we have our way"

Only time will tell if this has any truth to it-

• 3 years later...

If Ghotha beats Kjell Dillon he will retire! It's not going to happen though. Kjell Dillon is going to beat Ghotka's butt around the cage. Kjell Dillon is going to become the man. Kjell Dillon is going to make his owner proud. Kjell Dillon is going to shock the world against Ghotka. Kjell Dillon will reign supreme. Kjell Dillon will make his name known. Kjell Dillon will make his org owner proud. And most of all, Kjell Dillon will come home with a victory!!!

• 2 months later...

- - - . . . PRESS RELEASE REGARDING AHIGA OTAKTAY . . . - - -

Brandon Loveladdy - "Thanks everyone for joining us here today, we are excited to be able to do this press conference for you all today... It's been a long time since we've been able to find the time to arrange this sort of thing, but we are pleased to announce to you all today that you can expect a lot more P.R. coming from us in the future. As a team I decided a while back that the best thing for my guys would be to keep them grounded, I didn't want any of my fighters allowing there egos to get in the way of there futures. So I spent some time with each of them, we did some deep shamanic work, I wanted to help my guys transform to there fullest potential by clearing away all that was holding them back. And now, all the guys who are left on my team, they have stripped away there egos, and what remains are some humble, yet brutal individuals.

I have the honor today of introducing to you, the first guy on my team to make me proud to be a manager, and one of my good friends...

"The Illuminated One" him self, Ahiga Otaktay!"

Ahiga Otaktay - "It's a pleasure to be here boss! I'm sure you all know, but I have an important fight coming up this weekend, you all know I am no stranger to the lime light, I have excepted it as a blessing, as well as a curse ahaah... but this week I have a fight coming up at UVT 231 in Rio. Im going up against a guy who gave me hell in our last bout, look, Ive been a champion for years, and I have spilled my blood for the fans on countless occasions, and I assure you I still have a champions blood coursing through my veins, I also assure you we all have champions blood. A champions blood will be spilled, I will do all that is in my power to avenge my loss to Yonsil Clanger... I respect him as an opponent, and as a soul, but I must reclaim my belt, I will continue to fight for the fans....

Yonsil Clanger showed that he was the better man in our last fight, but on any given night, any man could be the better man... it is the will of the creator, I fight with the heart of all my ancestors, and I promise to fight until my heart stops... If I could choose to die a way that is the most honorable to me, it would be to die liberating oppressed souls, but If I could not die liberating oppressed souls, it would surely be best to die in the cage! ahahaha! I have fought for the belt over 20 times, and in 2 different weight classes, and I will continue to honor my spirit until my manager tells me my time is up"

Press: "Ahiga, what will you do if you are unable to beat Yonsil Clanger? Have you thought about changing weight classes, or any other options?"

Ahiga: "I do not make plans in anticipation of losing, losing is not an option, as I have said it is better to die trying to win than to lose. Losing is a state of mind as well...

If I had to answer that question without consulting my manager I would have to say that If Im unable to get the belt, I will not be changing weights, I am a 135lber, that is who I am... If Yonsil is the better man in our next match, I will most likely have to finish out my contract and then make that decision when the time comes. I've stepped in the cage 46 times and come out on top 36 times, the odds are good that Im gonna keep winning for you guys!"

Press: "In your last fight Yonsil had his way with you on the ground, and managed to out point you on the feet, what did you do to prepare for this fight? Did you make some changes to your game plan? "

Ahiga: "Of course I made some adjustments to my training and fighting style after watching the fight with my team. We believe I need to fight with my heart, Yonsil and I have both been in a ton of wars, I just need to make this another one. And I need to stuff those takedowns, and dictate the pace. You will have to just wait til we rematch and see for your self"

Ahiga then stepped down from podium without saying a word, Brandon Loveladdy quickly took the microphone...

Brandon: "Thanks for coming everyone, on behalf of the rest of the guys at Broken Halo I just wanna say keep kicking ass! Thanks again everyone, and good night!"

Chris: Here we are ladies and gentlemen,the first ever Ty "The Submission King" Angle (18529) interview.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=18529

The crafty Submission expert veteran from Brazil talks about his upcoming bout & looming Retirement.

Q: How are you feeling?

A:I am enjoying Rio.lot of hot chicks on the beach.just banged one yesterday.(laughs)

Q:Here's the first question.Why and when did you start doing MMA?

A:A long time ago.I won almost every single submission grappling tournament in brazil. when i got bored then I thought I would give MMA a shot.

Q: What's your favorite Submission to use in any fight?

A:The one that finishes the fight.(smiles)

Q: you got your 1st ever KO victory against Kid Mantuano.How did it felt to see Kid fall flat on canvas? Should the fans expect more to come from your standup arsenal?

A:I tell you it felt just great.yeah well,fans can expect a few more KO victories to my name.

Q:Last week we saw the flip side of you.No one in the MMA world thought you would suddenly drastically change your fighting style.how did that happen?

A:Kid Mantuano is a chump.he is

nothing less than takedown spammer.I figured that out by watching his tapes so instead of rolling with him on ground i decided to go for stand up battle.There he proved to be no match for me.He looked exchausted in 2nd round.I saw the opportunity & then i just started to throw punches in bunches.The moment one of them connected clean with his soft chin it was all over.

Q:So with the bout against another Black belter Marcelo Garcia (176219) 6-2 less than a week away how are you preparing for the fight?

A:I'm drilling everything.largely fixing up on my weaknesses.

Q:How do you feel that of M.garcia as your opponent?Have you been watching the film of his fights?

A:I did study some of his tape.The kid looks solid and his record speaks for it too.he could cause trouble but i am well prepared as well.

Q:After your last KO victory i think i will have to ask it.Standing or ground?

A:Good question.i don't know the answer but i will defeat garcia via KO & to do that i can use my kicks,punches or GNP.

Q:We heard rumours about your possible retirements from MMA.is that true?If yes, what are your post retirement plans?

A:Yeah, i will most probably retire once my contract with my current org is over.i'll settle in london and become a trainer at my boss' gym.he wants me to keep an eye on some of his future prospects.

Chris:Thanks for the interview Ty and good luck for your next fight.

Ty: Sure No problem and hit me up later if

you want some tickets.it's gonna be a blast.