Divine Entertainment (DIV-E) Smack Talk Forum

Loveladdy

Here is the place for all of the Divine Entertainment warriors to let the smack talk fly! Do you have something to say to your next opponent? Do you want the world to hear what your fighters have to say? Do you want to hype up your fights and make them more popular? Are you looking to make new fans? If you answered yes to any of those questions, than this forum is your answer! Smack Talk has proven to increase your overall hype and popularity. So dont be afraid to say what you want to say... Lets show the MMA Tycon World what Div -E Fighters can do!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Igor "Vodka" Busmalis will end his next opponent´s career, so bend over.

21 seconds, KO - strikes, Winner Igor "Vodka" Busmalis

wheels of change are in motion

• 2 weeks later...

On March 20th in St Petersburg, Russia the fans will witness some great fights. DIV-E - Twenty eight is at The Underground and all one thousand of the fans that the building holds will be on it's feet. Not only do they get to witness ten big time fights one which the middleweight title is on the line but they get to see the undefeated Otto "The Saxon" Sigmunt 5-0 step in the cage against one of his toughest opponents to date in "The Nightmare" Sergei Emelianenko 5-3. Sergei recently signed a one fight deal with the promotion after losing his last fight way back in November he felt that now is the time to come out and test himself. When these two meet on March twentieth it will be exactly four months to the day since The Nightmare had his last fight and he still recalls it very well. " I felt like I was winning the fight and everything was going well. One minute we we're boxing and I was putting it to the guy and I event had him bleeding and the next we we're on the ground and I was trying to strike and at that time I had no ground and pound so I should not have been striking. He caught me in a arm bar because I was lazy"

Sergei promises that the reason for his four month absence was not because he quit on himself it was because he had a lot of work to do. Sergei explains all that has happened over the past few months in his own words, I was released from my first manager a day after my third loss and then when I signed with a new guy he just was not doing it for me. I was not getting the sponsorships I should have got and I was not training the way I should have been. My weakness from the first day of fighting was defensive grappling and being able to hold on and not tap out. Since Robb Smith has been my manager we have been in the best gym's in St Pete and we have been working hard on all areas.

Otto is known for his submission victory's and the owner of Divine gave Sergei this one fight to test him and see if it is even worth having him in the company. Otto has only fought two men worth mentioning and the way he beat those guys was very simple, with one fighter he used the fact that the guy was a brown belt to keep the fight standing the guy had been known for his glass chin and Otto took control of it and with the next guy it was the opposite Otto knew the guy could stand and bang so Otto took the guy and tapped him out.

Sergei is not one of these guy's that don't know how to game plan and it looks like Divine has been handing this guy Otto fighters that don't know how to game plan. When Sergei gets in there he knows that Otto is going to try and take him to the ground and when he does he'll be ready for that. If Otto wins this fight it is because he was the better fighter for once not because his opponent and his opponents camp was not ready like the rest of his wins.

Sergei wants to show everyone that this four months was not wasted and how better to do that then to come in and submit the guy that is known for his submissions! Otto is a great fighter but you better believe this is going to be his biggest test. Sergei will prove to the world why he is The Nightmare no doubting that. When this fight is over we may see the man who is the future champion.

On March 20th you better tune in to see the future because believe me the winner of this fight is going to be future champion. Neither fighter is going into this fight wanting a decision win this is a fight where both men want to stop the other someone is getting knocked out or submitted so don't blink!

• 3 weeks later...

DIV-E Thirty-five 2010-04-17 - Busmalis vs Filipovic

Busmalis´ second appearance in Divine will be as exciting as the first one (21second knockout over Mac Fedor). Eventhough Filipovic is much more experienced and talented fighter we will not respect him. "It will be over in the first round", said Busmalis, "don´t know who will win, me or that cro-cop-dickrider".

Can´t wait for it. Once again Busmalis will bring some serious fireworks.

• 1 month later...

Well, Filipovic buttfucked Busmalis..

Today Busmalis is going after KO against some loser (Jiu Jiet Siet), don´t care really. That guy is the aftermath of what would happen if the Jonas Brothers boned each other.

• 3 weeks later...

"Dangerous" Dimitri Vadmonavichinhov CALLS OUT Nicholai "The Russian Roulette" Masilievich !!

Story from the Moscow Times by Anatoly Medetsky

We are only 3 days past the completion of his first professional fight, and already Dimitri Vadmonavichinhov is thinking about his next opponent. I sat down with Dimitri today to discuss his future with RMF Challengers fight organization.

When I asked Vadmonavichinhov about his recent submission victory over Joseph Stalenko, he didn't have much to say. "I pulled guard and caught the choke. He tapped and the ref stepped in. I'm not looking backwards, my goal isn't to brag about what I've done, but to work for what I want to accomplish.," said Dimitri. "I've already started getting back in the gym and I plan to fight as soon as Mr. Suzuki will let me." I urged Dimitri to give some insight into who he would like to face next, but it took some prodding before he was willing to divulge. "It really doesn't matter who I face, but if I were given my choice I would like to face Nicholai Masilievich. We are both submission guys with one win under our belts. He's been hyped coming into RMF, and I think it would be a great technical battle."

I asked Dimitri why he didn't have his sights set any higher for his next fight and his answer was simple, "I'm always training and I am always getting better. Right now, I know I'm not at the level where I can start demanding title shots or saying that I'm a contender, but I want to fight tough competition and continue to improve. I know that if I keep winning and I keep facing tough competition that those things will all come on their own. There's no reason for me to complain or scream about wanting a bigger fight, when I haven't proven that I'm ready. Now, two or three more wins under my belt and that tune may change if I'm not drawing the interest I think I deserve."

The man they call "Dangerous" seemed anything but during our time together, but I can assure you that things changed once Dimitri hit the cage during his practice session. Vadmonavichinhov may be soft spoken to the press, but he's a hard hitting submission expert who is looking to move up the ranks in RMF, and if he has his way the next step up that ladder will be none other than Nicholai Masilievich.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for answering only now, but previously I didn't know that RMF Challenge has its own forum :)

Nicholai accept the challenge from Vadmonavichinhov , and also believes that will be a great battle

(Sorry for my Englih ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Vadmonavichinov Delivers Fireworks on July 4th, Speculates on Future Matchups

Story from the Moscow Times by Anatoly Medetsky

As fireworks lit up the night sky outside of the Micro Arena in St. Petersburg, Dimitri Vadmonavichinov was putting on a display of his own inside the cage. Dimitri dropped the first round of his fight against Aleksander "The Russian Hammer" Demetrikov, but came out sharp to start the 2nd round and never looked back. "Dangerous" Dimitri gained the mount in the 2nd, but was unable to finish the fight before the bell. You could feel that Demetrikov was treading thin ice as the 3rd and final round began. Sure enough, Vadmonavichinov charged in landed a big combination that cut Demetrikov and sent him to the mat. As Aleksander stood up, Dimitri grabbed him and slammed him back down, knocking "The Russian Hammer" out cold. The crowd exploded in excitement as Dimitri celebrated in the cage.

Vadmonavichinov wasn't quite a chipper as we had expected at the press conference however. Dimitri was very vocal about his feelings that he deserved more recognition around the RMFC. He mentioned that he has only 2 fights left under his current contract and said that he was determined to "make them count." When asked if he had any specific plans, Dimitri replied, "Fight the best possible competition each and every time I step in the cage until I start earning the respect that I feel that I deserve. Fighting is my job, just like everyone else I have to go to work and perform if I expect any sort of upward movement in my career." Dimitri was then asked why he seemed so glum after another big win. "Winning fights on the under card is fine and all, but I want more. I can't be happy with beating people that I should beat. I'm ready to be challenged.", he said.

In passing, I was able to catch Dimitri for a few extra minutes and discuss his plans for the future. He mentioned that he previously called out a fighter and the plans fell through, so he said that he wasn't sure if RMFC's management was even paying attention to what he was saying. He did however say, "If there's one matchup that I think I would put myself in it would be against "The Soviet" Ivan Drago. We are both 2-0 and have both earned two stoppage victories. He is getting a lot of hype for his boxing skills, and I think that it would be a good test for me. I feel that my wrestling would be able to counter act his boxing well, but it would be a great fight no matter the outcome." Drago has a recent KO victory over Aleksander Dmitrov at RMFC Eight and in his professional career he has never seen round two of a fight. Vadmonavich on the other hand has two victories in the RMFC, both of which have come late in the fight. The matchup would obviously provide a stylistic matchup of striker vs grappler which has always been the age old question in MMA.

Vadmonavichinov as usual was quite cordial, but seemed to be slightly disappointed with RMFC management as we stated before. I feel that if this fight with Drago doesn't get made, we may have one angry fighter on our hands the next time Dimitri steps into the ring. As we've seen so far, that may not be a good thing for whoever steps in the cage opposite of him. "Dangerous" isn't just a nickname, Vadmonavichinov is a truly scary individual. This reporter knows one thing, no matter if it's Drago that RMFC puts in front of him or not, Dimitri will come ready to fight. Remember, it's his job... and you thought your job was tough.