F.U.K.C.

new item

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/ross8u/noshirt.jpg

CONTEST IS OVER $100 shopping spree of our disgusting clothing to the first person that post the correct answer to the riddle below...be honest to yourself, don't cheat. its more about the mental challenge than getting F.U.K.C.'s shitty clothes.

Count every ' F ' in the following text: (and this"Count every ' F ' in the following text" is not part of the riddle) only the blue text that are in between the smileys.

you will be amazed at what the answer is. they say geniuses get this right. please one answer per manager, cuz edwardsfan already submitted 2 wrong answers.

(its actually not a riddle, peoples brains cant count correctly)

:hello:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... :OMG:

and if you can answer the riddle but dont want the shopping spree, post your answer along with "i don't want your shitty ass clothes".

NEW STUFF

Bloody Gi (from pulling somebodys arm off) Now with belt Options!!! Go To Shop

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/ross8u/bloodygi.jpg

be a fuckin patriot

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/ross8u/shirtworld.jpg

Go To Shop

and umm did somebody leave behind some Vale Tudo Shorts w/ Unidentified Dried White Stain

Ok everybody chill this will be the company post for now on. :yeahright:

:toot:

New Items!!!

Tighty-Whiteys w/ Piss Stain & Shart

Worst Case Scenario JockStrap W/ Fresh Blood Stain

Little Red Bikini

Daisy Dukes

Thank you and remember there could be no F.U.K.C. without you!!! :us:

http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=1309 :owned:

$100 shopping spree of our disgusting clothing to the first person that post the correct answer to the riddle above in the first post...be honest to yourself, don't cheat. its more about the mental challenge than getting F.U.K.C.'s shitty clothes.

$100 shopping spree of our disgusting clothing to the first person that post the correct answer to the riddle below...be honest to yourself, don't cheat. its more about the mental challenge than getting F.U.K.C.'s shitty clothes.

Count every ' F ' in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

is it 4? yea yea its got to be 4. my final answer is 4. there are 4 F's in the riddle

you did not win, thanks for playing.

lol i feel like an even bigger moron now becos i actually got it wrong and not on purpose. but i went back and changed my answer. now do i win?

lol i feel like an even bigger moron now becos i actually got it wrong and not on purpose. but i went back and changed my answer. now do i win?

4 is also not the answer.

$100 shopping spree of our disgusting clothing to the first person that post the correct answer to the riddle above in the first post...be honest to yourself, don't cheat. its more about the mental challenge than getting F.U.K.C.'s shitty clothes.

god damnit YOU SUCK!

oh shit. i see what your doin. you really do suck! you had me thinkin that i had messed up. i hope you got a good chuckle outa this

oh shit. i see what your doin. you really do suck! you had me thinkin that i had messed up. i hope you got a good chuckle outa this

seriously the riddle is plain as day...theres no chuckle i was tripped out when i first saw this riddle and got it wrong.

seriously the riddle is plain as day...theres no chuckle i was tripped out when i first saw this riddle and got it wrong.

well im sorry. ive stood far away and up very close and still the same answer. this is worth a lot more than $100 bucks.....im just saying

your answers are not correct...i'm just saying. there is a definitive correct answer that is plain as day within that blue text. recount and count again.

u're absolutely right, but u probably cheated.

if you would like to claim ur prize i will refund $100 to any of ur fighters after u shop.