TFC Middleweight Grand Prix

The winner of this tournament will be the champ of TFC, and undoubtedly the best middleweight in Vegas.

We have five of the top ten fighters in Vegas in this 8-man tournament, including the superstar himself, Jean Claude Sherk, ranked 3rd in the world.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2wmnzh3.jpg

I said" 5 of the top ten in Vegas"

Sherk, Canon, Bridge, Arashikage, and Reed are all top 10 (as of today)...that could change once the tournament starts, but that is cause these fighters will be inactive until the tournament starts.

I would like to add to this page that Trey Reed will pull the shocking upset of the tourney and knockout Sherk. Sherk is one dimensional and his record is padded with wrestlers and inferior submission fighters. He hasn't fought any good stand up fighters and he will meet his demise here. Also, look how the number one seeds have done so far is these grand prixs: Kyle Falls, Woods Phoenix, and Apollo Creed have all bit the dust. Expect Trey Reed to knock out Jean Claude Sherk within the first minute by a right hand.

I would like to add to this page that Trey Reed will pull the shocking upset of the tourney and knockout Sherk. Sherk is one dimensional and his record is padded with wrestlers and inferior submission fighters. He hasn't fought any good stand up fighters and he will meet his demise here. Also, look how the number one seeds have done so far is these grand prixs: Kyle Falls, Woods Phoenix, and Apollo Creed have all bit the dust. Expect Trey Reed to knock out Jean Claude Sherk within the first minute by a right hand.

Valid points on the number 1 seeds, those are true facts. It would be quite the upset, if only this thing would start tomorrow, its gonna be great.

Middleweight Gran Prix was helped by some great undercard fights, and the 4 GP matches I think had a bit of everything.

Bridge made quick work of Mase Marshall with a TKO in 19 seconds

Dan Wallace rebounded from a disappointing loss to bridge and beat Simon Saez via Kimura in round 1

Thomas Arashikage pulled of a great win and upset in his defeat of Kaiser Canon ia armbar in round 1..Thomas has won 3 in a row since joining the TFC now (all via arm bar)

Finally, the best Middleweight in the world was able to get his routine submission victory in the 1st round over TFC newcomer trey Reed.

Sherk continues to solidify himself as a top P4P fighter, but it will be noe asy task winning this tournament. The semifinals consists of a rematch between Wallace and sherk, as sherk won the first bout between the two back in the QFC.

Arashikage, the sleeper in this tournament, will be fighting the undefeate dJohnny Bridge coming off 3 easy KO wins to start his career. Both of these guys are now top 10 ranked fighters, which give sus 3 ranked fighters as of now in the semifinals.

Here is a look at the bracket:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ch7q07.jpg

Bonuses for the night:

KTFO of the night : Johnny Bridge $800 (basically by default)

Tapout of the night: Thomas Arashikage $800

Fight of the night: Banks/Quintana $800 each

I added a new award for this event cause I hate giving my own fighter bridge an award, so....

Bloodiest cut inducer of the night: Daigo Goto ($800)