new to site

iam very new to this site lol iam on the UOC site and i figured i would past time by playing this game. Could any one give me some info on everything please send to my mail box thanks

there is a well, and it has infinite wisdom. most find the well, but all strive to find it. The well is blue in nature, and has a big I on it

He's saying, look for the blue circle with the white "I" in it... this will lead you to the Tycoon wikipedia where all your questions will be answered.

But feel free to ask specific questions here. It's just hard to send someone and entire tutorial.

i think iam in a gym of yours lol i bought some boondock clothes. iam just looking to get a fight a contract or anything to get my foot in the door

i think iam in a gym of yours lol i bought some boondock clothes. iam just looking to get a fight a contract or anything to get my foot in the door

This game was trial and error for me. Win a fight, learn. Lose a fight, learn more.

If you have specific questions you can PM me from the manager page.

Best of luck bro.

And good choice on the BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR, you'll not be disappointed.