Breaks my heart! This ever happen to you guys?

I've had a fighter Stephan Bonnar, before I've had VIP. (Before October) He used to be everything! My first solid fighter, going 6-0. Then... he went 6-4... One fight against a very good fighter left my guy submitted (wonderful def Grap too...) then easier opnts came, and he kept losing... it's time to release him.... *tear*

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=28595

My first build was 4-2 with my first trophy (tri bronze) with him. But he was a slow learner so I dropped him for 4 experimental builds...Then my first build ended up being picked up by a faggot despite me trying to sabotage the build (giving all of the money away to someone in Peak Condition that tried make a supplement company. I did it to help him out along with letting him only pay $1 to sponsor him, which I suggested.) Honestly though, leave the free agents alone. Even if it is a P4P best, respect the manager's wishes and keep him on the free agent list. Unless the manager says he hopes someone picks them up.

My first build was 4-2 with my first trophy (tri bronze) with him. But he was a slow learner so I dropped him for 4 experimental builds...Then my first build ended up being picked up by a faggot despite me trying to sabotage the build (giving all of the money away to someone in Peak Condition that tried make a supplement company. I did it to help him out along with letting him only pay $1 to sponsor him, which I suggested.) Honestly though, leave the free agents alone. Even if it is a P4P best, respect the manager's wishes and keep him on the free agent list. Unless the manager says he hopes someone picks them up.

no

my first started 0-3 - he was rushed and I was/am still n00b

Got someone to take a chance on him with a contract after I trained him for a while and told myself if he had a losing record after the 3 fight deal (only wins 1 fight) he would be gone. He took his first 2 and saved himself.

umm, the managers wishes are to not manage that fighter any more, which they are accomplishing by releasing them.

remember, you're playing the part of the fighter's MANAGER. it's not your choice to make the fighter end his career completely, only to release him from your management.

RE: Bonnar

It's amazing how much this game resembles real life...

hahaha I was about to poast the same thing. I think your first problem OP was naming your fighter after a bad RL fighter :P

As for my first fighter, despite having KO Power I cut his ass after he was 2-2. He was a slow learner and had no future unless I was rich and as patient as Job. Which I am not.

He may still be around if someone wants to pick up a fighter with confirmed KO power. Who knows, he may be salvageable to someone who is willing to invest the time and money into him. Dunno if he is still available on the market.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=41272

edit - bloops, looks like it says he is retired now. bummer.

Is there any way to break the cycle?

I was going to say try a different org but I noticed you put him in your own org. Credit to you that you didn't give him easy matchups! There are some developing orgs in NYC that he may be able to rebound in. I took one of my older builds to a new org and he has rebounded somewhat. Bough himself extra training time at least.

I've had a fighter Stephan Bonnar, before I've had VIP. (Before October) He used to be everything! My first solid fighter, going 6-0. Then... he went 6-4... One fight against a very good fighter left my guy submitted (wonderful def Grap too...) then easier opnts came, and he kept losing... it's time to release him.... *tear*

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=28595

dude bonnar's last fight you made him fight with only half his energy.