59 members have voted

1. 1. Vera Vs Jones

• Vera
    • Jones

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on Bones for sure. Vera is tough but hes not the same anymore. Jones is up and coming really hungry and talented kid with all the tools in the world to be the champ one day. :)

Jones seriously overhyped and Vera just found his spot. Jones should use his wrestling to his advantage because he's not going to win a standup fight. Let's hope Jackson doesn't come up with another ridiculous gameplan or that when he does Jones just ignores it. This way Jones can win fights and Phil gets credit for being a good coach despite his bad gameplans.

Vera 1st round KO, Jones is overconfident in his striking ability and will make a fatal error when exposing himself too much. I hope Jones wins though.

I think Steeve nailed it. Jones has a great wrestling base and if he sticks with that in this fight he'll take it but he can be a bit cocky and I think he'll try to stand and bang. Vera isn't going to be rattled by his bizarro technique and will expose Jones when he makes a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice win for Jones, but I'm disappointed with how the fight ended. I'm glad that Jones was smart enough to take Vera down. As with more of the Jackson fighters they talk a lot of bullshit before the fight to put their opponents and so also their fans on the wrong foot.

I'm sure that Dana was a little bit disappointed with the event. He really tried hard to put nothing but standup fights on the card and it didn't turn out that way at all. Two freak stoppages and two fighters who unexpectedly took it to the ground

If anything, I thought that fight kinda showed Jones isn't as remarkable as people have been making out.. Vera seemed to do a pretty sick job of controlling him in the guard position. I really think if that elbow hit anyone, they would be out like Vera was.

wow im sure bones is really hurting that internet tards are 'disappointed' in his performance or how the fight ended or whatever other bullshit.yea, rise to contender status, win bonus plus KO of the night, tough on the kid.i hope he can face the shame when he eventually pulls his head out of the ground...bad bad boy, whatever the hell was he thinking by not standing with someone who has a considerable advantage over him

Jon Jones has to be the most hyped fighter coming off a loss in history.

You weren't serious on this one were you? :D

Damn that was one of the most vicious elbows I have ever seen. The sound was naaasty. ;P

wow im sure bones is really hurting that internet tards are 'disappointed' in his performance or how the fight ended or whatever other bullshit.yea, rise to contender status, win bonus plus KO of the night, tough on the kid.i hope he can face the shame when he eventually pulls his head out of the ground...bad bad boy, whatever the hell was he thinking by not standing with someone who has a considerable advantage over him

I'm sure that bones is really glad that you are defending him. Like it's our goal to "hurt" Jones. Next time just write my name and come up with something better if you plan on continuing you sad little jihad on me. :D