closing threads and mods

PBR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah This is a mixed martial arts game. Managers should be allowed to police themselves...I mean if two guys are flaming each other in a thread..just don't open thread or whatever threads they're flaming each other in.

I, For one , Love the flaming. One of the reason I'm still around here since the games got a bit stale to me.

Blah This is a mixed martial arts game. Managers should be allowed to police themselves...I mean if two guys are flaming each other in a thread..just don't open thread or whatever threads they're flaming each other in.

I, For one , Love the flaming. One of the reason I'm still around here since the games got a bit stale to me.

i agree but some feelings - they should be left at the door

Boondock just became my fav mod

but the mods on here are ok to be honest...not like some fascist bastards ive encountered. theygenerally let things flow in the forums till it pretty much gets way out of hand...

but the mods on here are ok to be honest...not like some fascist bastards ive encountered. theygenerally let things flow in the forums till it pretty much gets way out of hand...

And Out of Hand is a matter of interpetation... Thier Interpetation... I went thru and read all these closed threads everyone is upset about.. were they funny Yeah...The Mods arent wrong for closing them... they are directed to Stop problems,, even before they happen... And if you piss down thier back and then try to tell them its raining... they close it.. I would too.. They are not here to service you as individuals but to protect the comminunity.. Kumbuya MFer's Kumbuya..