Wrestling is broken..

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentarypbp.php?FTID=126641

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WRESTLING?Seriously the guy I'm fighting has useless fucking wrestling and I have compentent (sic). How the fuck can I not get a takedown when I went for like four?Seriously this happens to almost anyone who tries to wrestle with less then respectable wrestling. It's fucking bullshit.Wrestling is just fucking pointless in this game.

Easy fella, there's a reason for everything in this game.

Off the top of my head:

1. 5 of your TD attempts were from the clinch, therefore taking into account clinch power, not just wrestling. Plus he had Wonderful MT.

2. You were too predictable.

3. Your guy gassed too quickly.

All these things will greatly affect the performance without even addressing pure wrestling.

As condescending as this might sound, take more time to learn and less time to rant.

His Conditioning, Strength, Balance, Clinchwork, Takedown Defense, Wrestling, and Muay Thai combined were superior to the combined Conditioning, Strength, Speed, Clinchwork, Takedowns, Wrestling, and Muay Thai of your fighter.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentarypbp.php?FTID=126641

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WRESTLING?Seriously the guy I'm fighting has useless fucking wrestling and I have compentent (sic). How the fuck can I not get a takedown when I went for like four?Seriously this happens to almost anyone who tries to wrestle with less then respectable wrestling. It's fucking bullshit.Wrestling is just fucking pointless in this game.

Wrestling is a governing attribute but there is more to it than just wrestling, your speaking specifically about takedown offence vs takedown defence and a whole load of things including but not limited to strength, balance, speed, clinchwork (you attempted to take down from the clinch) and even conditioning and muay thai for clinch takedowns.

Wrestling seems to work well for me. Almost all my fighters have GnP as a major part of the arsenal.

That's the one model I have never made, but may have a go at.

So we talking a high wrestling, take-downs, balance and ground and pound?

I fail to take down someone for like...10 times in a match and I didn't complaint it on forum. This game is formula-oriented(and stat-oriented), so the only explanation is that your fighter isn't up to par, or perhaps slider problem as other has said so.