Creating Fighter, Sponsors, etc......

crash2226

Is it possible to create and manage more than one fighter?

If so how do I create another fighter?

How do I get sponsored?

Do I ask to join an fight organization or will they approach me?

Thanx

Kevin

crash2226@msn.com

Yes its possible to create more than one fighter. As a non-VIP you can currently create 3 fighters (possibly moving to 4) and as a VIP member you can create 10. Just click the My Fighters link on your homepage then you will see the link to create fighters.

There is a thread on this forum where you can ask for sponsorships, but companies are usually only looking for guys with at least a few fights under their belts. It doesn't hurt to ask though. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...pic=569&hl=

The org will run a search for all free agents and approach you about fighting for them. If there is a specific org you want to fight for you could always PM that owner and ask him though.

I think that covers everything.

Fyi - I am not trying to be a jerk at all so I hope it doesn't come off that way, but these are some very basic questions that could of been found by a minute or two of exploration or a search here in the forum.

This is a great game, but you will have to put some work into it if you want to be any good. Good luck!

Hi Kevin, welcome to the game!

You can create up to 3 fighters or take a free agent (created by other managers). After this most is fight based. You can decide to train your fighters for a while. Or you can let them fight right away. You can book quickfights on the fighters page (fight within 3 days) or you can approach the manager of a fighting organization and let him book a fight for you on one of his events. You should probably also look to get your fighters a decent gym.

Here is a lot of info: http://www.mmatycoon.info/