Konflikt World Cup - Heavyweight Final stage

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Paul Crawford
    • Pirko FloFlop
    • Rigan Machado
    • Damarcus Musasi

Voted for Pirko again of course, but Machado is one wirey bassa and could easily be a step to far ( a fucking ladder to far if he gets it on the ground), and of course Crawford is a beast, wouldnt mind having a rematch with him though, i still think FloFlop V Crawford 1 is the best fight of the tourny up till this point (but i am biased :) )

I've given up trying to make predictions on this tournament never seen so many upsets. Crawford has looked great so far and FloFlop is the only guy to have troubled him so far. Thanks to all the great managers that have made this tournament so much fun to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Upsets galore in the Heavyweight Tournament. All the talk before things started was that Pablo Dominquez would win the tournament or Paul Crawford. Pablo went on to lose all 3 tournament fights and Crawford was beaten in the semi finals by Damarcus Musasi 9-3. Musasi had the perfect gameplan and will move on to face his nemesis Rigan Machado 10-0 who won a ultra close split decision during the group stages.

Will lightning strike twice or Musasi avenge his only lose in Konflikt?