Recomend me music!

JStaton

I have came to a EXTREME stailmate in my musical selection...and I have learnt it best to just ask ppl if they know anything I might like, my taste are very easy to figure out from my list.

Incubus

Sublime

Rage Against the Machine

Rise Against

Tool

A Perfect Circle

GooGoo Dolls

Seether

Smile Empty Soul

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Lil Wayne (yea...random?)

I don't know if you are a metal fan at all... I see you like Tool which is my favorite band, but the new Mastodon album, "Crack The Skye" is a masterpiece. It really isn't heavy like any previous work. The first thing I could think of was Tool. It is very mellow, dark, brooding, very complex music. I advise anyone who is a fan of progressive metal, rock, or anything.

And if its just more modern rock you're looking for, just grab a bunch of Pearl Jam albums, they are always good. I still listen to Ten, and VS like at least once a week. Get some Alice in Chains... Down...If you have patience Porcupine Tree makes some pretty interesting music.

If you want to go really heavy metal, I can definitely point you in the right direction.

go way back 'south of heaven' by slayer is one of the best albums ever

You literally are "The Man5616"!

Let us not forget Iron Maiden though.

Aces High... there's is higher quality recording but just by a bit, the Winston Churchhill intro in this one to understand the inspiration of this song and the video is a must.

UP THE IRONS!!!!

Judging by your choices these seem appropriate...

Three Days Grace

Hinder

Thrice

Breaking Benjamin

Funeral for a Friend

Staind

Funeral for a Friend and Thrice are very similar to Rise Against. Hinder, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin are pretty similar to Incubus. Finally Staind is pretty similar to Seether, and their recent album was really good.

haha alestorm rocks...............'with the power ale, he could not fail'......downloaded leviathan and captain morgans revenge........................................im getting great entertainment off the forums that 'peep show' tv program is rad too

haha alestorm...im off to look for that.......................................dont forget dead kennedys and lard

Shit dude I wrote my sociology final paper on Jello.. got an A + on it cause I was the only one that wrote about someone that the prof had never heard of.

Lard is okay they have some good stuff... also some really bad shit

Shit dude I wrote my sociology final paper on Jello.. got an A + on it cause I was the only one that wrote about someone that the prof had never heard of.

Lard is okay they have some good stuff... also some really bad shit

yeah i hear u on lard......but its the same reason we watch chuck or randy, just hoping to bask in that last bit of light they have to offer

Grunge:

Alice in Chains (favorite)

Temple of the Dog

Mad Season

Jam:

Gov't Mule (frontman Warren Haynes does solo work too)

Robert Randolph

Guitar Rock:

Steve Vai

Joe Satriani

Eric Sardinas (awesome slide blues)

Rap Rock:

hed PE

Bionic Jive (LOOK THESE GUYS UP!!!!)

Tell me how that goes and i'll throw some more your way.

The Who

Led Zep

Queen

Heart

AC/DC

KISS

The Doors

Alice Cooper

and to throw you a curve ball:

Imogen Heap / Enya / Ray Charles / Stevie Wonder / Otis Redding / Marvin Gaye

Slider = Jewel / Dido / A Fine Frenzy / Jem

Change up = Joan Jett and the Blackhearts