Early access to UFC Undisputed 2010 Demo

sathias

I was so hoping to play it today, but guess what game companies are like this because they want to make the "the best" or w/e. This lack of communication probably pisses more people off than the actual release

Just finished, but I'm going to smoke a bowl before I start, lol. Hope everyone else enjoys it. I'm probably out for the night.

downloading now. gonna give it a fight or 2 then out. 4am here. damn thq

I can't figure out how to successfully use a submission. And it seems like they made it much easier to get KOs (matches are very quick), which I hope is only for the demo.

I can't figure out how to successfully use a submission. And it seems like they made it much easier to get KOs (matches are very quick), which I hope is only for the demo.

yep. plus i lost to rashad.so im off to sleep and have nightmares for sure about it.

neverlast66, ive missed you good buddy of mine. where u been mate? the forum hasnt been the same witout u

Only lost once so far, and it was Rampage knocking me (as Shogun) out after I pretty much was non-stop pounding on him on the ground, let him up, and just as I was going for a head kick he slammed me in the face, lol. It doesn't seem like GnP is as effective as they said they were making it, and I don't know how I feel about the new grappling system - it's not that much different, it's just more fluid and the chain of transitions have been changed up. I wish they'd at least let us look at the tutorials, or that they'd give is a bit more info on the controls.

I've just been chillin'. Didn't feel like posting so I didn't, but then I felt like posting so I have been, lol. Glad to see a lot of familiar faces around, at least.

EDIT - I just KO'd Machida, as Shogun, with a body punch, lol.

Ground game can be very effective. You fuck around and land 3-4 elbows in a row from half guard and you've prolly rocked your opp. I like the easier KO's. More realistic. Keep your guard up and don't take too many sway-counters consecutively.

Sub thing is a bit irritating. I've lost to subs a few times already and I can't ever get one to stick.