What would you do if...

You were at a job interview and the interviewer asked if your mother was a prostitute?

I would be like whaaat. What does this have to do with anything. Then I would probably laugh.

I heard about the whole draft interview thing. Can anyone comment on the context the question was posed? I'm just wondering if it's as bad as it sounds.

I heard about the whole draft interview thing. Can anyone comment on the context the question was posed? I'm just wondering if it's as bad as it sounds.

From what's being reported, there's very little context around it--it seems to have simply come out of the blue. The only circumstance Ireland may have been referring to was that Bryant was born when his mother was fifteen.

From what's being reported, there's very little context around it--it seems to have simply come out of the blue. The only circumstance Ireland may have been referring to was that Bryant was born when his mother was fifteen.

This is what I heard (from another forum so take it for what it's worth)

His mom had 3 kids by age 18. Admitted user and dealer of weed, PCP and crack.

They wanted to see how he would react to the question.

On the football field all bets are off and didnt want him acting a fool if someone said that on the field to him.

You were at a job interview and the interviewer asked if your mother was a prostitute?

I would be like whaaat. What does this have to do with anything. Then I would probably laugh.

i'd say: "you should know tha answer, dady!"

No but serious, id say the best way to deal with stupid questions:

just repeat the last few words of the question and pronounce it like a question: "a prostitute?". After this you look at him with a neutral face-expression and say nothing at all. Now its his turn to get over the situation...

Other possibility: "Sorry, can you repeat that. i didnt hear you!" - Nobody likes to make a joke twice in a row + it gives you time to think about an answer.

id hit him with a left straight, right hook combo, drop him an then choke him out with a guillotine choke. 'nuff said. nobody talks shit about my momma

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. wucha gunna do about it, punk? :pizza:

id post my mother to mike tycoon and lock my father indoors for life... then ill find you and watch you bleed...slowly

are you inferring that you think i'm a woman, and that you will just wait for my monthly cycle so that you can observe?

:thumbup:

yep u totally clocked it there.

also regarding memo #18 in accordance with the laws governing this site. precisely article 22 subsection 16 paragraph 2.

YOU STILL HAVENT CHANGED THAT AVATAR PICTURE.

seriously though, whats wrong with you dude. i keep on blanking out and waking up with blood on my hands everytime i see it.