Extreme Figting Arts- Official Smack Talk Thread

maf83

• 2 weeks later...

Billy "The Hitman" Capone insists his current injuries will not affect his performance and says Patrick "evil lepercaun" Mcduffy will tap early in the second round.

• 3 weeks later...
Billy "The Hitman" Capone insists his current injuries will not affect his performance and says Patrick "evil lepercaun" Mcduffy will tap early in the second round.

but he will also settle for a judges decision :)

• 1 month later...

bruce assman this is Jim Smith responding to all your bullcrap talking.

If you had anything behind the 20 punches you landed you may have hurt me, you probably could not punch your way out of a wet paper bag. A real fight can take a punch and the deliver the knockout blow how many times will take you to realize you are outclassed? How about this for a bet, if I win you retire assman if you win I retire, we will see out the end of our fight contracts to keep our loyalty to the org that signed us but then retire once contract is up, now who is talking shit, or backing it up? :smile_anim:

bruce assman this is Jim Smith responding to all your bullcrap talking.

If you had anything behind the 20 punches you landed you may have hurt me, you probably could not punch your way out of a wet paper bag. A real fight can take a punch and the deliver the knockout blow how many times will take you to realize you are outclassed? How about this for a bet, if I win you retire assman if you win I retire, we will see out the end of our fight contracts to keep our loyalty to the org that signed us but then retire once contract is up, now who is talking shit, or backing it up? :smile_anim:

Not talking smack but bruce Assman was winning that fight,and Jim Smith cought him with a great shot. Just Don't think Anyone Should retire cause both of us have good fighters. Both have a real shot to be a champ in EFA. Lets train hard and put on a great show. Make it fight of the night, and go from there.

Randy Stockbridge: I'm the best Heavyweight

Randy Stockbridge (On his video blog):

Hi guys Randy Stockbridge here. I'm just like to thank all my fans, family and friends for their support, my gym Seaville MMA for all the great work they are doing in training me for my fights and my sponsers.

I'm speaking primarily to hope that the officials of Extreme Fighting Arts create a Heavyweight title basically for the reason because i feel like i am the best 265lber here. I've won the most fights and i have never been to a decision in the promotion. I'm not speaking like this because i'm cocky and arrogant i'm certainly not them two things but i feel that i am the best fighter at this current time in the Heavyweight divison and feel like if their was a title belt then i would be the heavyweight champion. I hope the EFA create the belt and put me in line to get the 1st shot at it

• 3 months later...