>>>>An interesting Business Venture<<<<

ryanster

An Interesting Business Venture

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of MMA Gods Fight League in Amsterdam.

We are progressing steadily and are the 5th best org in Amsterdam out of 20

We are also fairly rich and constantly making strong profits and we have 150,000 dollars at the moment.

Lately, i've noticed that lots of fight orgs get other people to start companies to help them.

Therefore, i was wondering if anyone wanted support in starting an MMA Gods Nutrition Company or Gym?

I have two sons and one of them owns a gym in Los Angeles, therefore I have strong knowledge in gyms, and i also understand how a nutrition company works.

I could support you and give you money in order to make cheap products for all MGFL members(as an incentive). I would say that all MGFL members get a certain product for just 25% of the real price for example.

If anyone is interested then please post here or Private Message Ryan T and we can sort something out.

I think it's a great business venture for anyone interested, and a good way of generating a lot of cash at the same time as supporting a fight org.

Thanks,

Ryan T

Sorry to jump on your post but Grappling Pro are looking for a nutrition company to join our Grappling Pro brand.

This is only to people who are unsuccesful in this Op business.

Pm me and if the original poster could pm me with the names of who was interested I could pm them myself!!!