Bellator

Hey,

I don't know if you guys have been following these fights. Just wanted to say that for what ever reason, these fights have been really entertaining. I am a huge UFC fan but these fights lately are making for better watching -- Even though I never heard of most of these fighters. check it out!

I like the fact that they have interesting fighters... lombard is so short and presents new problems that most fighters never face.

jared hess, one of a kind

shlemenko, a throwback version of maybe a white cung le

they got the hockey player

the olympic wrestlers (in their prime) bet against joe warren in his next fight by the way. i dont know who it is, but i have absolutely no faith in this guy anymore. i was a huge fan, but the guy just doesnt give me much for trust with his ground game.

arguably the best indian fighter in the game (kotc has a heavyweight thats good)

they got ufc vets

the bible guy (wow that guy fights strange)

josh neer is one of a kind imo

yea i'm quickly becoming a fan of bellator..i started watching late last season and was surprised to see guys as good as alvarez and lombard..i kinda hope they don't add a HW tourney next season cuz the hw's they previewed so far were very boring

Warrens a stud and has the potential to be great, but I don't think he wins against Patricio, who is also a stud. Should be a great fight though and I'm looking forward to it.

Hey,

I don't know if you guys have been following these fights. Just wanted to say that for what ever reason, these fights have been really entertaining. I am a huge UFC fan but these fights lately are making for better watching -- Even though I never heard of most of these fighters. check it out!

Glad you are enjoying it. There's plenty of great fighters and organizations out there to watch. You just have to go out of your way to find them.