Democrat or Republican?

Democrat or Republican?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. No Flaming please

• Democrat
    • Republican

Check this speech from Ron Paul

Ron Paul 2012!!!

Just elect him. Come on. It's easy. I don't get how you can have such a guy, who i believe is the best politician that i ever saw, among all these corporate whores and sacks of shit and he's spotless. He's giving you everything you need to become free and happy bunch of people loved by the world.

Vote Ron Paul!!!

ron paul is awesome and i would vote for him in a second.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

Just elect him. Come on. It's easy. I don't get how you can have such a guy, who i believe is the best politician that i ever saw, among all these corporate whores and sacks of shit and he's spotless. He's giving you everything you need to become free and happy bunch of people loved by the world.

Vote Ron Paul!!!

Have a homie who's whole family is somehow involved in the campaigning or offices of Ron Paul. Well, not whole, but like 5 members. The only president I ever would have voted for most likely is Bill Clinton, however uninformed a decision that may have been at the time... but I was too young to vote for him anyway. If Ron Paul ran, I would officially have to start worrying about jury duty. Hard to tell how genuine or honest any politician is, but he seems much moreso than the average.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

Vote Ron Paul!!!

I support this message.

I don't live in a black or white world, I fall somewhere in the middle. I love the thought of what a republican is really for, not GWB republican, but anti government bailouts, keep the people as the state's responsibilities, and all. I really don't like Dems thinking the fed can do everything, it blows my mind why they think they should. But as of right now, I voted Dem. No sense throwing your vote away on a third party in the US as of this day and age.

I long for the day when it isn't just the two. Until then I'll vote whoever best matches my own personal thoughts on moral, political and philosophical standpoints.

Its kind of hard to explain someones entire though process so I'll just put this link and snipet from link here for a good start.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2005/Jesus...acles1dec05.htm

# Be just; justice comes from virtue, which comes from the heart.

# Treat people the way we want them to treat us.

# Always work for peaceful resolutions, even to the point of returning violence with compassion.

# Consider valuable the things that have no material value.

# Do not judge others.

# Do not bear grudges.

# Be modest and unpretentious.

# Give out of true generosity, not because we expect to be repaid.

there's also that political compass test thing out there http://www.politicalcompass.org/index . It put me as :

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

Also Ron Paul, unless he completely jumps the shark and begins truly identifying with the tea party. I don't care if they were to match my thinking's to the tee (no pun intended), they're what will make this country implode upon itself because of ignorance and stupidity.

I long for the day when it isn't just the two. Until then I'll vote whoever best matches my own personal thoughts on moral, political and philosophical standpoints.

Its kind of hard to explain someones entire though process so I'll just put this link and snipet from link here for a good start.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2005/Jesus...acles1dec05.htm

# Be just; justice comes from virtue, which comes from the heart.

# Treat people the way we want them to treat us.

# Always work for peaceful resolutions, even to the point of returning violence with compassion.

# Consider valuable the things that have no material value.

# Do not judge others.

# Do not bear grudges.

# Be modest and unpretentious.

# Give out of true generosity, not because we expect to be repaid.

there's also that political compass test thing out there http://www.politicalcompass.org/index . It put me as :

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

Also Ron Paul, unless he completely jumps the shark and begins truly identifying with the tea party. I don't care if they were to match my thinking's to the tee (no pun intended), they're what will make this country implode upon itself because of ignorance and stupidity.

If those are the guidelines you have for choosing who to vote for, I assume you have never been able to vote for a candidate from either party. No President has come anywhere close to fulfilling any of those,

as a dutchman looking at it from the news

i dont get the republican anti-health care position

slightly higher taxes for the rich who only buy status symbols like rolexes for it anyway

good health care for the less fortunate is more important then rolexes right?

Not to derail this into another health care debate, but...

If I work hard, pay my fair share of taxes, why should I have to support some loser who has no motivation to better their station in life? I'm all for helping people that generally want a better life, but I'm completely against supporting the welfare state. Government assistance should be a last resort, not a life-long entitlement program.

Not to derail this into another health care debate, but...

If I work hard, pay my fair share of taxes, why should I have to support some loser who has no motivation to better their station in life? I'm all for helping people that generally want a better life, but I'm completely against supporting the welfare state. Government assistance should be a last resort, not a life-long entitlement program.

you and me both.

Granted here its Liberal or Conservative but the same theory applies. I vote on the issues brought up. I have voted Liberal, I have voted Conservative, to say your one or the other before hearing the issues is ridiculous. For example more often then not I tend to vote conservative, however the last conservative candidate said one of his priorities was to make Christianity a part of the Public School curriculum. Now not only am I not christian but a lot of the population around here is from another religion. You are just asking for trouble. There are already private christian schools as well as Catholic school so why force it upon others? Anyways the point is I voted against the party I most often vote for because I didnt agree with their ideas. Also not voting because you think they both suck doesnt make sense to me, regardless someone is going to win so I say vote for the lesser of 2 evils.