ATKG: A Trio of Elite Training

Patti

What's better than one ATKG?

Three ATKGs! That's what.

:dancing:

I'm happy to announce the grand opening of ATKG: Grappling Academy and ATKG: Fitness Center, and the unveiling of the new and improved ATKG: Striking Academy.

ATKG: Fitness Center, run by Jake Armitage, is up and running in London, ready to shoot your fighter's physical stats thru the roof.

ATKG: Grappling Academy, run by Bryan Teal, is proud to offer some of the best Defensive Grappling, Submissions, Ground and Pound, Takedowns, and Takedown Defense classes anywhere.

The original ATKG has been re-done as ATKG: Striking Academy, run by yours truly. I'm here to get your fighters Punches, Kicks, Elbows, Knees, Clinchwork, and Striking Defense where you need them to be.

All gyms have a ratio of 6:1 or better, (including the Striking Academy and its TWO triple-elite clinchwork coaches!) so come join us for the best training in London!

The Fitness Academy is running at a 5:1 ratio actually and I will keep it that way!

Right now though. the ratio is 1.5:1 and there are still sessions whithout anyone training in them (your very own elite-CT coach) so come get your CT-training!

Among the old days, I always stares blindly at ATKG gym on the full list and hope that I can get into it one day; Now, I have a fighter in one of the gyms, ATKG FOR THE WIN!!!(For making my dream comes true and improves the quality of London's gyms which is...not very good IMO)

Thanks guys! :showoff:

Just wanted to swing by and mention the Fitness Center is currently at a ratio of 2.5:1, while the Grappling Academy is at 2.91:1.

The Striking Academy is full at the moment, except to members of the other two ATKG gyms. (lucky bastards! :P)

ATKG: Fitness Center will be expanding soon with another coach, get in now and get some quality CT-training.

And why not bring two guys over and get some quality 1-1 sparring. Lot's of open space for that.

ATKG: Fitness Center hired two more 150 Elite CT-coaches today. Allan Sutton and Ellis Hardin. Ratio is at 4:1

Can you find CT-training like this anywhere else?

• 4 weeks later...

So people ATKG Grappling and Striking Academies are now full. The only way to get in is through ATKG Fitness Center which still has open spots.

Ratio is at 4.29:1 and there are lots of space for 1on1 sparring. So get some of your guys over to do those long tedious hours of hard work that you know you will have wanted to have done come fight-night. Nobody wants to have the gastank of Mark Coleman.