Zero out Paid off loans

Right now loans stay forever even after you have paid them off to zero. For instance I took out 40k worth of loan, paid it off a while ago but if I were to take out a new 50k loan the payments would be calculated off a total loan amount of 90k instead of 50k. Not a game killer but very aggravating since it up the monthly cost of sucessive loans rather quickly.

I would very much like to see this bug get knocked out.

I'm in favor of this as well. I paid off all my loans a long time ago but for some reason the numbers are still hanging around.

This also affect your finacial stats... How can I be - 50 000$ if I get it and spend it, but later get some revenue and pay the loan... So in fact I will be 0 not still -50 000 because I lost the loan money I pay!

Maybe I'm not clear!

if I get 50 000$ buy stuff and make profit, pay the loan... why I'm at - 50 000$ in my financial... and not 0

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any sign of this happening? I bought a gym which had already paid off $85000 in loans but needed some work. I took out another $50000 loan and the repayments are almost $3000 per week! So I am having to pay for the fact that the previous owner took out loans. Surely this is something which needs to be changed ASAP.