155'er needed to challenge my champ

Eveas

When I started my org I was relatively new. This fighter contacted me asking for a contract, and at the time I had people who were good matches for him. Unfortunately, those guys all went idle for weeks at a time and I could never schedule them for fights. So, I am left with one guy at the top and no one really able to challenge him. I do not want to cut a fighter who has not yet refused a fight or gone idle, so I need guys willing to fulfill his last fights on contract. I would let you know the dates I plan to fight him, then I would sign you about a week or two in advance so as not to tie up your fighters from taking other fights with their orgs. If he declines to fight you that would also solve my problem, because no one has declined to fight him and title holders cannot use the excuse someone is too good for a title shot. If he agrees to fight you then I get a good fight out of it. Hopefully I can hire more long term talent at 155, but at the moment I am looking for a couple 1 fight deals with no obligations on your part.

I did not know his forum reputation until recently, but now that I do I have a feeling there are some guys here who would love to take this fight. If there is a certain pay you would be looking for let me know. I'll try to be good to you, because this would really help me out. He fights on the 27th, so the 1st fight would be 2-3 weeks after that depending on when you guys are available to be signed then 2-3 weeks after that.

Org: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1462

Fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=19532

Thanks. One fighter mailed me in-game. He looks tough. Another 155'er would be nice as well since there are 2 fights on contract or in case the 1st fight is rejected some how. I am happy to wait until you are free to be signed and fight. I don't want to inconvenience anyone by taking up time they could be fighting for their orgs. You guys have been great.

My boy Jericho could be interested, I doubt that Joel will take it tho' :P

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=40392

Wow. That guy might be a little too tough. I don't want him to over power the weaker guys in my division to discourage them from the game or org. But, at the same time I don't think it would be fair to do that to him either. At least not to the level your fighter looks like they would dominate. A more fair fight would be preferred. Not looking to crush his spirit. Just want to give a good fight for his last 2 fights.

Well, this is probably not the fight you are looking for, since my guy's hype is not equal with Nicola's guy... BUT:

Horato Muchada http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=54618 is a 4-3 former WEC Featherweight Champion.

WEC is closing, and is releasing fighters one by one as they fight. Muchada's final WEC fight is this Sunday. Muchada would be more than willing to fight Fujii, and since he doesn't have high primaries, Nicola would be more likely to take the fight.

Considering the joke of a fight he is currently lined up for, this might not be as far-fetched of an idea as I originally thought.

Joel's guy was made 20k id's before what Mr. Cee offered. Shocked to hear that Joel has never declined a fight, was he underdog in any of them?

Joel's guy was made 20k id's before what Mr. Cee offered. Shocked to hear that Joel has never declined a fight, was he underdog in any of them?

Not a sure underdog. The closest was a guy whose standup advantage was about the same as Joel's ground advantage. I have a guy for the July 10 fight, and I have some names to contact before the July 24 fight. Thanks for all your quick replies.

Did you really just avoid reading the original post? He was already signed to fight that guy before he made the thread.

Apparently not then, thought he ment he just found that guy

Apparently not then, thought he ment he just found that guy

Nah, that fight was locked in stone before I made this thread, unfortunately. Then, I saw other guys making threads here for similar situations which made me think to do the same. A lot of you guys have been good enough to mail me in-game and post here, so I chose the 2 closest to his skill level to offer up. I signed one who will fight 1st then have the other names ready for when I need to ask them for the second fight.