When you see it

well, you for starts

Good answer. I still thought it was funny even though it wasn't unique. :smile_anim:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/geeks_and_nerds.png

Ouch! :D

I know. My pride - :explode:

Just gotta say Fire Emblem Rules

True that. Have you heard about the new one coming out? The Japanese website is up already.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/vi2j/index.html

I can't read Japanese but Serenes Forest has information.

True that. Have you heard about the new one coming out? The Japanese website is up already.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/vi2j/index.html

I can't read Japanese but Serenes Forest has information.

Ya i've seen that it looks pretty sweet. I want them to make another one for the wii. Radiant Dawn was epic, amazing graphics, the narration was cool, ive played it through like 12 times.

Ya i've seen that it looks pretty sweet. I want them to make another one for the wii. Radiant Dawn was epic, amazing graphics, the narration was cool, ive played it through like 12 times.

Yeah, Radiant Dawn was pretty epic. It was a tad too easy, and the plot was as thick as water, but I like the characters and the gameplay. I really like Ike, Mia, Nephenee, and Volke. There are more too, but they're my top right now. The last game and the new one are remakes. I hope they're thinking of new stuff too.

Yeah, Radiant Dawn was pretty epic. It was a tad too easy, and the plot was as thick as water, but I like the characters and the gameplay. I really like Ike, Mia, Nephenee, and Volke. There are more too, but they're my top right now. The last game and the new one are remakes. I hope they're thinking of new stuff too.

True even on hard it was pretty easy. I never really liked Mia, My top fighters were Volke, Soren and Nephenee. Boyd was a close runner up

True even on hard it was pretty easy. I never really liked Mia, My top fighters were Volke, Soren and Nephenee. Boyd was a close runner up

Really? Mia is really popular on the GameFAQs board. Did you play FE9: Path of Radiance? I like Soren too, but magic wasn't the greatest in FE10. In FE9 he was awesome. There are a lot of laguz choices to take to the final area. Which of them is your facourite?

• 3 weeks later...
Gamefaqs for the win. Even though I dont visit anymore of the game boards because I dont play video games anymore.

I'm not really as big of a player as I used to be. I still play Fire Emblem on occasion, but I went 6+ months without playing one. I still like to stop by the boards. I play them now, though. Not as much as before, but I got FFXIII, and I think Assassin's Creed II broke the stoppage for me. Assassin's creed 3 comes out in a few months, that should be awesome.

yup played fe9. Yes he was better in path of radience but i still liked him dawn. Personally I like Tibarn.

I like him too. His character overall just seems really cool, calm, and logically driven. Tibarn is a beast, literally and figuratively. I like Caineghis too, even though he is only there for 4 chapters (I think it is 4..).