What is better for sparring?

Sparring gives you benefits of the AVERAGE of your Sparring Partners. Obviously, the best opportunity would be 1:1 with someone much higher rated than your fighter. If you have a low Primary, any Sparring would be beneficial. Larger Classes are fine for low Primaries because you are almost guaranteed a higher AVERAGE of Sparring Partners.

Good luck!

Mike

So say if i have a Brown belt in BJJ and we are in 1 on 1 sparring and imtraining with a purple belt will i not get any better BJJ out of this only he would?

So say if i have a Brown belt in BJJ and we are in 1 on 1 sparring and imtraining with a purple belt will i not get any better BJJ out of this only he would?

you both will learn from that session, but a fighter will always learn faster if he's training with fighters/coaches that are better than he is.

you both will learn from that session, but a fighter will always learn faster if he's training with fighters/coaches that are better than he is.

Ok cheers for that helped very much