Dana white curse?

Think about it. First Dana comes out and says that Wanderli was past his prime or something to that means when he refuses to sign on to ight chuck, then what happens? Wandi loses to Hendo. Then He calls out kimbo, what happens to kimbo? Gets KTFO in the first round. He says something about hendo not re singing the contract, hendo loses to shields. SO now after Dana has been saying Fedor wasn't the best fighter in the world, Fedor loses to Werdum? I guess Danas insults are cursed :S.

Its the power of match ups. There is someone out there who can beat everyone. The best promotions an orchastate the talent to protect and expose curtain fighters. Some are not as experienced. You give Dana White 3 fights he can make you look like a king or the court jesture. Other promotions just throw fights together. They only recognize the most obvious match ups styles. Like Cung vs Smith even that back fired the first time. Its no coincicdence these things happen and why the UFC can throw rookies in verses Veterans and the rookies come out on top lots of times. Styles make fights. Another part of it is everyone loses. Dana White tells you someone is going to lose its because everyone will and it ussually dont take long. In the end about all fighters end their career in the shitter. Look up all the names of the past. I have followed MMA since the beginning and you realize how good and respected guys like Ken, Tank, Frye, etc were. Now they have been beat so much people forget they used to be legit. The same is happening to Couture and Chuck. Randy is barely above a 500 record. How many more loses before he finally quits? No Dana White curse. Just nature of the sport.

I had a feeling Werdum was gonna win to be honest so when he did it wasn't a surprise to me.Werdum was training the next day after he beat Bigfoot for the fight so it was just hard work paying off,Fedor idk i didn't see any vids of him even training once other thabn that jog all he did were interviews.Congratz to Werdum The Emelinenko bros killer.

Its the power of match ups. There is someone out there who can beat everyone. The best promotions an orchastate the talent to protect and expose curtain fighters. Some are not as experienced. You give Dana White 3 fights he can make you look like a king or the court jesture. Other promotions just throw fights together. They only recognize the most obvious match ups styles. Like Cung vs Smith even that back fired the first time. Its no coincicdence these things happen and why the UFC can throw rookies in verses Veterans and the rookies come out on top lots of times. Styles make fights. Another part of it is everyone loses. Dana White tells you someone is going to lose its because everyone will and it ussually dont take long. In the end about all fighters end their career in the shitter. Look up all the names of the past. I have followed MMA since the beginning and you realize how good and respected guys like Ken, Tank, Frye, etc were. Now they have been beat so much people forget they used to be legit. The same is happening to Couture and Chuck. Randy is barely above a 500 record. How many more loses before he finally quits? No Dana White curse. Just nature of the sport.

18-10 is barely above 500?

In the end about all fighters end their career in the shitter. Look up all the names of the past. I have followed MMA since the beginning and you realize how good and respected guys like Ken, Tank, Frye, etc were. Now they have been beat so much people forget they used to be legit. The same is happening to Couture and Chuck. Randy is barely above a 500 record. How many more loses before he finally quits? No Dana White curse. Just nature of the sport.

This coming from the guy who claims all PRIDE fighters are overrated and can't cut it in the UFC because they keep losing in recent years.

Also a major LOL at name dropping Tank and claiming he was good & respected.

As soon as I saw how relaxed and carefree Werdum looked in his locker room, I was like "Holy crap, this guy might just take Fedor out!" I remember hearing an interview of Big John on the Adam Carolla podcast where he said as soon as he visited GSP and Serra in their locker rooms, he knew Serra was going to win.

This coming from the guy who claims all PRIDE fighters are overrated and can't cut it in the UFC because they keep losing in recent years.

Also a major LOL at name dropping Tank and claiming he was good & respected.

What does that have to do with anything? If you wasnt a noob you would know Tank was respected and feared by most fighters even after he left for pro wrestling. He was the most dangerous fighter at that time. But i wouldnt expect a pro wrestling fan to know anything about MMA/NHB history.

Also there is a difference between fighting way past your prime and never wanting to retire and what happen to Pride fighters. They were on top of the world until they crossed the pond. You can deny it all you want. I also never said some of them werent old. My stance was some were good at one time but even while in Pride fgihters got old. But since the talent never changed they all got old together. The Cro Cop who was the OWGP is the same guy who got his ass kicked in the UFC. It may have not been the same Cop who started out in Pride who knows. But fighters didnt get old after leaving Pride. The proof is in the struggles of big name fighters verses young new blood brought into Pride for the first time in 5 years like Sodokuju. He got his ass kicked in small promotion by Texiera(sp) and went on to kill 2 of Prides best. And got ranked in the top 5 for his efforts i might add. The guy is and was a bum.

What does that have to do with anything? If you wasnt a noob you would know Tank was respected and feared by most fighters even after he left for pro wrestling. He was the most dangerous fighter at that time. But i wouldnt expect a pro wrestling fan to know anything about MMA/NHB history.

Also there is a difference between fighting way past your prime and never wanting to retire and what happen to Pride fighters. They were on top of the world until they crossed the pond. You can deny it all you want. I also never said some of them werent old. My stance was some were good at one time but even while in Pride fgihters got old. But since the talent never changed they all got old together. The Cro Cop who was the OWGP is the same guy who got his ass kicked in the UFC. It may have not been the same Cop who started out in Pride who knows. But fighters didnt get old after leaving Pride. The proof is in the struggles of big name fighters verses young new blood brought into Pride for the first time in 5 years like Sodokuju. He got his ass kicked in small promotion by Texiera(sp) and went on to kill 2 of Prides best. And got ranked in the top 5 for his efforts i might add. The guy is and was a bum.

Yeah, I like pro wrestling so I can't like any other form of fighting. You are so smart.

Tank Abbott sucked. He had a look and could knockout dudes, so he was popular, but that's it. He's got a nice losing record and once the sport changed and evolved he couldn't hang anymore. Hell, he couldn't hang back before the sport evolved. Dude would knockout two losers then lose in the finals to an actual fighter. The only ones who fear Tank were the other bar room brawlers that didn't have any skill.

Yeah, I like pro wrestling so I can't like any other form of fighting. You are so smart.

Tank Abbott sucked. He had a look and could knockout dudes, so he was popular, but that's it. He's got a nice losing record and once the sport changed and evolved he couldn't hang anymore. Hell, he couldn't hang back before the sport evolved. Dude would knockout two losers then lose in the finals to an actual fighter. The only ones who fear Tank were the other bar room brawlers that didn't have any skill.

Pro Wrestling is as much a form of fighting as 2 Fast 2 Furious is a form of racing.

What you fail to remember / know about Tank Abbott is that he actually had a legit amateur wrestling and boxing background.

He was able to go 17mins with Oleg Taktarov.

Yep you are a noob. No doubt about that.

sport changed and evolved he couldn't hang anymore

You can say that about every single fighter from back then and today. Ken shamrock, Cro Cop, Chuck, Couture, and Nog. None of them can hang with todays fighters either.

Dude would knockout two losers then lose in the finals to an actual fighter.

He got beat in the finals by 2 guys who cheated and screwed him over. Had a good showing regardless. Learn your history dumbass.

The only ones who fear Tank were the other bar room brawlers that didn't have any skill.

No skill? Other brawlers? LOL you are ignorant of the sport. Tank was a college wrestler who studied boxing for over a decade and trained BJJ with some of the best. The UFC was just a dead end contest back them. Just like the toughman contest some take it serious some dont. The UFC was just something to do that noone though would lead to anything. So he didnt take it that serious. He would take fights on short notice and hurt. If you cant see his skill in his fights then the 3 months you have been watching MMA have been wasted.

I got news for you. Sitting through the last 10 minutes of TUF waiting for TNA to come on dont make you an expert on the subject of MMA.

Don't watch either TUF or TNA.

Tank Abbott was a popular fighter, not a good fighter.

I never said he was good. But he wasnt someone to take lightly. He was respected in the fight game by all fighters at the time. Years after he left UFC fighters were still talking about him in interviews. Guys like Freeman, Rizzo, Frye, etc. The MMA media isnt as professional as they are today. So you often got questions like who is the strongest fighter you have faced. hardest hitter, scariest, person you would least like to fight, last person you would want to hit you. Tank was these answers from most fighters of the time. Now guys like him, Ken, Kerr, Severn, Coleman are seen by newer fans as jokes because they wasnt around when these guys were at their peak. It will happen to the current fighters too.

Think about it. First Dana comes out and says that Wanderli was past his prime or something to that means when he refuses to sign on to ight chuck, then what happens? Wandi loses to Hendo. Then He calls out kimbo, what happens to kimbo? Gets KTFO in the first round. He says something about hendo not re singing the contract, hendo loses to shields. SO now after Dana has been saying Fedor wasn't the best fighter in the world, Fedor loses to Werdum? I guess Danas insults are cursed :S.

Dana white, regardless of how much of a prick he can come off as, is very smart. He isn't just a businessman but also an avid fan of MMA. When you combine it all he knows when someone is asking for more than they are worth.

Wanderlei's skillset is past its prime. His wild striking, average chin and use of kicks/knees/footstomps to grounded opponents don't hold up (and are illegal in regards to kicks/knees/stomps) to today's younger rising stars. He might end up being a good middle of the road or gatekeeper fighter in the UFC.

Kimbo is laughable and it wasn't just Dana white that knew he wasn't going to amount to much. I think everyone who watched MMA knew that fighting people at BBQ gatherings wasn't exactly the same as fighting on a world stage.

Hendo is good, but he is not as good as his asking price. I can see Hendo's anger about the Anderson Silva BS, but that's a whole other beast that Dana can't exactly control short of cutting Anderson if he keeps dodging fights. Also there's no shame in losing to Jake Shields.

Fedor has not been the #1 p4p fighter in the world since 2007. I know this will make people mad on a site where most people think Sherdog is good in any way, but it's true. He might have been top ranked in the heavyweight(or fat middleweight) category, but he was nowhere near the top fighter p4p for a long time now.

He's not some mystic, he just actually watches fights and doesn't read hype from bad websites.

Dana white, regardless of how much of a prick he can come off as, is very smart. He isn't just a businessman but also an avid fan of MMA. When you combine it all he knows when someone is asking for more than they are worth.

Wanderlei's skillset is past its prime. His wild striking, average chin and use of kicks/knees/footstomps to grounded opponents don't hold up (and are illegal in regards to kicks/knees/stomps) to today's younger rising stars. He might end up being a good middle of the road or gatekeeper fighter in the UFC.

Kimbo is laughable and it wasn't just Dana white that knew he wasn't going to amount to much. I think everyone who watched MMA knew that fighting people at BBQ gatherings wasn't exactly the same as fighting on a world stage.

Hendo is good, but he is not as good as his asking price. I can see Hendo's anger about the Anderson Silva BS, but that's a whole other beast that Dana can't exactly control short of cutting Anderson if he keeps dodging fights. Also there's no shame in losing to Jake Shields.

Fedor has not been the #1 p4p fighter in the world since 2007. I know this will make people mad on a site where most people think Sherdog is good in any way, but it's true. He might have been top ranked in the heavyweight(or fat middleweight) category, but he was nowhere near the top fighter p4p for a long time now.

He's not some mystic, he just actually watches fights and doesn't read hype from bad websites.

Surely you'll be able to name some names if he is "nowhere near the top."

Surely you'll be able to name some names if he is "nowhere near the top."

Any stable of fighters in the Lightweight, middleweight and LHW division... actually any division that is not heavyweight since it has lacked any real talent since this past year. In 2004-2007 I would say fedor could have been #1, but past victories have a statute of limitations. Well, in any respectable ranking system in the world they do.