Dana White

I like him and think hes great for the sport. Dont know how good i would get along with someone like him in person. But i agree with the decisions he has made. His persona is what is needed in te sport. He is marketing to 18-34 year olds. It doesnt hurt that he curses a lot. Its a good thing in a way.

I like him. He dosnt fuck about, calls things from the heart in the heat of things and gives you his true honest reaction with all the passion that comes with it. This guy loves the sport and you can see it bleeding out of him.

Cant ask more than that. Hate it or love it... at least he isnt like Scott Coker...

I think he's awesome. He's a regular guy that just happens to be filthy rich. He's a fan of the sport and you can tell by the way he speaks. He's pretty honest and will just tell it like it is for the most part. Plus he tells people to go fuck themselves on Twitter, can't find many CEOs that will do that.