K1 Org?

I've been thinking about running a kickboxing org in Los Angeles the weightclasses would be 265, 205 and either 265+ or 185. Before I get rid of my gym and start it I want to see if there is interest for it.

how do you plan on making fighters fight correctly, I don't see it working other then RP wise

Other orgs have had K-1 divisions before, you have to manipulate the sliders for example stay standig obviously. the only thing you cant recreate would be the 10 count. So its basically get knocked out or go to decision.

I think that is a very good idea, but i dont have any London fighters without a contract, so I cant have any fighters join. Good idea though

why 265+ 185 would be way better

I wan unsure to do 265+ or 185. If you guys give input and more people want 185 that is what I will do.

I think that is a very good idea, but i dont have any London fighters without a contract, so I cant have any fighters join. Good idea though

The org would most likely be in Los Angeles

Here are some of the proposed rules, if you have suggestions please voice them.

-No Takedowns

-No Clinch

-If you break the rules it could result in possible contract termination

-Fights are held in a ring

Also I should mention I will not be able to offer big contracts so if this is a problem please say so now.

The only problem I would have is the inability to offer big contracts because I'm a poor manager and I'm going to have to take out a loan. But as the org grows I would pay better. It just might be something you big managers that are used to getting big money wont be used to.

Here are some of the proposed rules, if you have suggestions please voice them.

-No Clinch

im pretty sure you can clinch in k-1. if i remember correctly ubereems last k-1 win was by a knee to the head from the clinch.

Even if RL K-1 rules did change, I'd like to see clinch allowed... Just to have a bit of diversity to strategy and have a couple more sliders to mess with.

It's always worth testing. Definitely more diversity if clinch were allowed, but if he really wanted to be true to what's going on in K1 now just use whatever rules they use.

I'd definitely be interested in something like this. There are a handful of fighters who do K1 as well as MMA. I think it'd be cool to see more of these pop up in a few places

Even if RL K-1 rules did change, I'd like to see clinch allowed... Just to have a bit of diversity to strategy and have a couple more sliders to mess with.

AKA HELLBOW SPAMMING :sad01_anim:

AKA HELLBOW SPAMMING :sad01_anim:

AKA Learn how to work your sliders and stop neglecting clinchwork :smile_anim:

As far as keeping it realistic, I mean, it's already been said we can't do the 10 count, I don't see why we can't allow the clinch so there's something to do besides PUNCH OR KICK SPAMMING :sad01_anim:

The other K-1 orgs allow clinching.