[MMABR]Terror Trition[†CoE†]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1278631952terrorlogo.jpg

In association with [†CoE†], I am proud to present the most feared and revered nutrition company to ever open its doors...

Grand Opening

July 2nd marks the creation date of Terror Trition in New York City, my second business adventure. We officially have completed our research. Our first line of supplements will hit the stores sometime on July 12th. The line consists of true 155 Stamina, 155 Cardio, and 155 Muscle Bulk; a link to the proof of quality is available on the business page and will also be posted at the bottom of this post.

After extensive price researching, both locally in New York City and worldwide, the decision has been made to charge $80 per supplement, a competitive and fair price. We are not entering the market of 158-160 quality supplements-- that we will never do; our mission is to provide the highest nutritional product available without having to charge customers exponential amounts of money for trying to research the highest end supplements. It costs $128,000 to research a 155 supplement; it costs 320,000 to research a 158 supplement. That three point difference costs not only the nutritional companies an extreme amount of money, but the cost also affects how they have to price it so they can make back what they invested. The higher you go, the more expensive each fraction of a point is: it costs $650,000 to research a 159 supplement. Still, that 159 is only 4 points less than our 155, and we are selling it at a fraction of the price.

I personally buy the 159 supplements for my fighters with the profits I made off running my gym in Las Vegas. Not everyone has an extra source of revenue. For the most people who don't have extra money laying around, save yourself money and get the most bang for your buck. That being said, I would appreciate if other nutrition companies would not advertise their products or stores in this thread.

Sincerely yours and looking forward to the future of Terror Trition,

Mr. Terror

:wheelchair:

I'm your new best customer. I won't buy shit anywhere else. Or supplements.

Looks good Terror, great job man. Glad you're here.

Keep an eye on my fighter's. You are now 1/2 of their permanent sponsors, as soon as the ones I have run out.

Our first shipment of supplements has arrived!!!

300 of each supplement is now in stock: 155 Recovery, 155 Stamina, and 155 Steroids.

The price is $75 per supplement.

The following is not a paid endorsement. I am not an actor. And the following statements are all true.

Hi, my name is Scott. Terror Trition is so good that I received 14 pops in one day.

(stares at the screen awkwardly.)

Thanks. Please buy Terror Trition's product so you, too, can receive 12 pops in one day. I mean 14.

Good job to you Schaeff and the Church you reside in :).

I like it when people are coming in on the market with honesty as their guiding light.

There is too much of fake claims of product quality.

Q155 is good enough to pop fighters fairly fast to wonderful/exceptional.

Hope you get good sales mate.

All the best

Grasman/A Thor/HGH Nutrients

Okay-- I think this is the lowest I am going to go, but all of my 155's will be $70 from now on. It's not a weekly sale or anything, that's just what they will cost. Money, other than winning the lottery and cashing big in high/low, has never really interested in me. I think 70 is the lowest price you can find that is actually reputable.

thank you and good day

Just wondering? If your products are real, where did you come up with the money.

To make a true 155 it costs about 120k. You have 3 of them. 360k

You started this company a week ago your managers page shows no transfer of money so how did you create 360k worth of product. Just wondering.

Just took the number #1 Nutrition spot in New York; Recovery loss is running low but we still have a decent supply of stamina and muscle bulk. All 155s

Just took the number #1 Nutrition spot in New York; Recovery loss is running low but we still have a decent supply of stamina and muscle bulk. All 155s

That was a quick rise. Best of luck, schaeff!

Ranked 9th most hyped company in the world!!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE. I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL A BIG KISS BUT I'M NOT GAY AND MOST OF YOU ALL ARE PROBABLY GUYS AND THE MINORITY OF GIRLS PROBABLY WOULDN'T LIKE THE PROPOSITION OF A KISS FROM AN INTERNET STRANGER

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Does kissing dudes make you gay? I've kissed Jordan, twice. But I'm not gay. Matter of fact I think a thank you kiss from you sounds very pleasant. I'll give you a piece of candy....

FLAT 155s -- that doesn't mean 154.878378754. No, $128,000 makes flat 155 quality supplements and that's what our cardio, stamina, and muscle bulk is. One day we will make a 159.9/160 quality recovery supplement but that could take a year considering it costs 6.4 million dollars to research.

Why?

Sixty-nine or 69, also known by its French name soixante-neuf (sixty-nine), is a group of sex positions in which two people align themselves so that each person's mouth is near the other's genitals, simultaneously performing oral sex. The participants are thus mutually inverted like the numerals 6 and 9 in the number 69, hence the name. This position can involve any combination of sexes.

Duh.