Yet Another Gym Closure

Did this cock smoking waste of skin have anything to say? Any lame bullshit excuses? Even that disease infected asshole knows its a bottom dwelling move that can only explained by greed and his lack of brains or patience to make his money any other way than being a charity taking lowlife thief...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this cock smoking waste of skin have anything to say? Any lame bullshit excuses? Even that disease infected asshole knows its a bottom dwelling move that can only explained by greed and his lack of brains or patience to make his money any other way than being a charity taking lowlife thief...

wow you are good at put-downs

Do you have some kind of insult thesaurus or something lol?

This guy is like the lowlife who walks into your local pub and steals the charity box!

Edit: I also gave him a guest book broadside, everyone should. Especially those who were ripped off in that gym.

This may very well be the biggest scum bag move i have ever seen in this game... im frankly disgusted after the gift was given to him that he would abuse it in this way after been specificaly chosen under the requirement he did NOT do this... some fucking people just deserve to lose VIP and be banned... Mike... seriously, i know you like us to police ourselfs and you dont like to bring down that ban hammer of doom... but this guy fucking deserves it and everyone in this community will back that up im sure.

This kind of shit can make someone leave the game...Dicks like this, who cannot be honest in fucking browser game, should be banned from using the computer altogether and go cry in their miserable lowlife reality.

So not only did he close after collecting fees, he took what Terror left in gym so even if somebody took over the gym, money would not be there[to change equip for example]?!?

Wow, you are breaching new horizons of selfishness, ignorance and stupidity...

I was thinking of giving my gym away with some conditions. I was wanting to hand pick but alternatively start a thread in the same way. However, this just goes to show that you cannot trust some people and I'd hate to think my gym members could be screwed over in the same way.

Agree with the other poster, boycot his nutrition company!!

Well a lot of you have wanted me to come on here and defend myself and give you a lame ass excuse and try to justify what I did but I don't want to justify it,

I will explain what happened and if you dont believe it then thats fine but read to the end so you can get your money's worth from it.

Okay so what it was was me and my buddy were chilling at my house and I almost always have this game open, my friend from work called me and said that he didnt want to work his shift that night and nobody else could cover it so I decided that I would and would let my buddy stay at my place for the 5 hours that I had to work, during this time he tried to give away my gym which is a total d-bag move which I bitched him out about and to make it even worse he closed it and wasted my money as well as your money on a piece of shit nutrition company.

I know many of you will not believe this and I am not asking you to but I would like to refund whoever I have scammed from this gym being closed right after fees were paid so all I ask is for you to pm me in game with your manager name or fighter name and I will send you more then the 600 dollars per fighter to make it up to you for also losing a training session and having to find a new gym.

Now don't take this as me asking anyone to forgive me because that would be completely stupid all I want to do is attempt to make it right and if anyone has any other idea then please let me know in game and I will try to do it.

Once again I am sorry for what has happened and I hope that I can make it up to all of you..

The gym was not closed though. When I saw this it was Thursday after the AM session. He did not close it until Friday before the PM session. He had put the gym up for sale for about 6 hours and that is when I caught it. At first it showed like $10,000 positive balance, then when I checked it later, it was negative $2000. It showed it as being withdrawn. Then the gym was taken off the market, but left open for gym fees to be taken. The gym was closed Friday before the PM session.

I knew this would happen. I had a feeling in the back of my mind somebody would do that with the large number of members............. this needs to be fixed come on

following in the steps of NickFM or whatever

I knew this would happen. I had a feeling in the back of my mind somebody would do that with the large number of members............. this needs to be fixed come on

following in the steps of NickFM or whatever

I'm guessing you didnt read through I said I am paying everyone back and then some meaning money out of my pocket dumbass!

Seeing as how your "friend" is so mma tycoon savvy I would assume he plays the game. Why don't you have him post on his account to verify the story? Until then I call bullshit because no one just "chilling" who's never played the game would be competent enough to send a mass mail to the gym members stating why he wanted to drop the gym and give the story that was in the mass mail and then proceed to close the gym and open a nutrition company.

I'm glad that you're deciding to try and refund people but I still don't believe a sentence of that story.

The gym was not closed though. When I saw this it was Thursday after the AM session. He did not close it until Friday before the PM session. He had put the gym up for sale for about 6 hours and that is when I caught it. At first it showed like $10,000 positive balance, then when I checked it later, it was negative $2000. It showed it as being withdrawn. Then the gym was taken off the market, but left open for gym fees to be taken. The gym was closed Friday before the PM session.

That would take some knowledge of how the game works too, not the sort of thing the average friend who doesn't play the game understands.

Seeing as how your "friend" is so mma tycoon savvy I would assume he plays the game. Why don't you have him post on his account to verify the story? Until then I call bullshit because no one just "chilling" who's never played the game would be competent enough to send a mass mail to the gym members stating why he wanted to drop the gym and give the story that was in the mass mail and then proceed to close the gym and open a nutrition company.

I'm glad that you're deciding to try and refund people but I still don't believe a sentence of that story.

Yes he does have an account and I will get him to send me message in here once I talk to him today if that appeases you

we are supposed to believe a clown with the moniker "badboy4life" was the victim of a friends prank? Wouldnt they be too scared to mess with you?

Just quietly go away and stop your bullshit lies, everyone here has heard them all before....whats next, it was your mom that did it cause it used to be her account?