160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160!

simonmoon

I bumped into some of the JMFC boys yesterday at the pool & even got to meet the inventor of 160!....

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6702/jmfcrulez.jpg

I do apologize if this pic offends anyone.

Hey, there's Hung Dong! Right there in the middle!

That fine fellow is the chemist we hired to cook the speed :) That gentleman of hispanic origin on the far left sells us the coke.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bumped into some of the JMFC boys yesterday at the pool & even got to meet the inventor of 160!....

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6702/jmfcrulez.jpg

I do apologize if this pic offends anyone.

the one with the tiger towel was me irl

after using 160

i am the one on the far left

much improved imo

I've tested the product and its a legit 160. (1.09% energy loss on a coach session with Exp- cond, same effect as Non-Stop's "160" supp ).

I'll send $500 to the first three non JMFC posters (specify a fighter ID) who want to test it to cover the cost and your trouble as long as you agree to post your energy loss in this thread.

I like that you provided a quote that proved the guy you are quoting is not worth listening to.

Nah, I just like Voltaire.

And how often do you get a chance to bust out a Voltaire quote and have someone know what you are talking about. I liked his quote.

The topic has become an unfortunate stage for the infamous jokester. The intent is clear: to conceal the fraud who tried to sell the community. And the situation only gets worse ...

That's right kids.

He tried to sell MMAtycoon to the russians from underneath our very noses

The topic has become an unfortunate stage for the infamous jokester. The intent is clear: to conceal the fraud who tried to sell the community. And the situation only gets worse ...

Wait, so the stage is unfortunate? In the sense that it's inherently unlucky, or that "infamous jokester" simonmoon is unlucky to have it? I'm so confused. :sad01_anim:

like i said, i don't care if it's real or not and since Eaton Cox will be in rio soon for the world tour, u should send him some. he's be more than happy to test it.

..i will say this, those "tale of the tape" pics are fucking hilarious!...scam or no scam, that shit is funny! u guys should make more, seriously

Well I have to say I was pretty shocked when I opened my morning newspaper today.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/newspaper.jpg

Hahaha yes! No matter what people say, this is coming up with some hilarious images.

Well I have to say I was pretty shocked when I opened my morning newspaper today.

For sharing this controversial news (ie, for having a sense of humor) I will gladly reimburse the fighter of your choice $300 if he purchases one unit of 160!

Edit: Noticed your fighter Royston McDonald is already a customer, so I sent him the $300.

For sharing this controversial news (ie, for having a sense of humor) I will gladly reimburse the fighter of your choice $300 if he purchases one unit of 160!

Edit: Noticed your fighter Royston McDonald is already a customer, so I sent him the $300.

He is yes, after a few days rest he will be happy to test it on Monday, thanks for the cash.

I finally tried this stuff out and damn, it did all it was promised to do. It cured aids, gave a third testicle, then merged the first two together to make one giant testicle so you had one normal and one giant one, then added a fourth and merged those two as well just so that all look cool then added about 7 inches onto penis size, cured aids if it was left around still, gave my fighters a granite chin apiece and added in some crazy KO power to boot. Damn.

In all seriousness, its for real, stop bitching about it if you have't tried it out. The "!" was obviously a joke and its pretty hilarious how almost all of you have fallen for it.