Control Nutrition on sale

My friends VIP will expire in a week or so, so he put hes company on sale for 20k. There is only one Q150 product there but well, you know how much that costs to research that, a lot. And the sales has been pretty good (company finances).

BUY IT! Control Nutrition

(logo and product gfx made by the owner of Machina clothing Tadd Reese (NY))

^no way dude, gyms are boring as hell. Orgs are def. not boring but incredibly time consuming. This a pretty bad case of de-railing a thread. GL with the sale.

btw: a 150 quality supplement costs $62,000 to research and practically nothing to make

nutrition is boring as hell, stick with the gym bisiness or start an org

Yeah maan thanks for your valuable input. I really appreciate it! BISINESS IS BISINESS and this one is a ready to go package. Your 20k will be paid back in no time.

Oh yeah the hype is pretty good too.

So, just to give you a bit of info that may help you move this company. I owned a nutrition store in Helsinki; I had a 135 quality energy supplement and a 153 quality muscle bulk supplement...... I sold my company off for 10K and only had a couple interested buyers. Hopefully you can sell of the company.