Kings of Rio looking for fighters.

Managers,

Kings of Rio is currently looking for good to great fighters in the following divisions: 135, 145, 155, 185, 205, 265+.

If you have a fighter that is interested please give me an in game message.

Thanks

Theon

Yea, Nick just throws it out of nowhere and now KOR is being accused of trying to recruit contracted fighters?!?!? WTF people?

I can really recommend KOR, it's been great for me, flexible and decent contracts as well. More challengers are definately needed though!

And Rio = river in spanish at least in case you're wondering :P

Kings of Rio would be interested in your fighter. Not sure when your contract is done but we'd be willing to negotiate a contract with you.

Thanks for your time.

Theon

Sent you a pm about it a few days ago Fatboy

Posting in support of Kings of Rio, which is a GREAT org to get your feet wet in. One of my best fighters got his start there and I think that's one of the reasons he turned out as well as he did.

Also posting in support of fishtobaskets Avatar. The Genius was one of my favorite WWF heels as a kid :P

Since org owners have the option to renegotiate contracts with fighters before they expire, I see no reason that another org owner shouldn't be able to discuss future dealings. It happens in the chat all the time regarding contracted fighters. I personally have nothing against it. All good org owners know to renegotiate before a fighter's contract expires, so there's plenty of time to haggle.

So, you guys support contacting contracted fighters with the intent of negotiating with them?

In the future, people should avoid making comments about private stuff in the public forums without giving at least a tiny bit of context. I don't have a problem with it either. It isn't against any rules, and if someone wants to leave when their contract is up they are free to do so. I want managers in my org to be honest with me and will say here that I would not be upset. Obviously, I want them all to be so happy that they want to stay and some have told me they turned down bigger offers to stay, but if KoR came calling and they wanted to leave then I would wish them the best and tell them to represent BFL as best they can whether they were first contacted when under contract or not.