Hidden value

So one of my fighter had a fight and on the ToT it said he had a granite chin but he still lose?

Does it mean he has still has a weak chin?

He may have a granite chin but your opponent looks like he had a very big striking advantage. Even if you have a great chin you can still be KOed.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=181877 - is the fight in question?

There is quite a gap in boxing skill between your guy and his, so I would say that probably was your downfall. Too hard to tell though, he could have elite punches and just barely wonderful strength mixed with enough KO power not to show up as his 3rd hidden in the TotT for all we know. But that is sort of weird that a granite chin would just get seemingly flash KO'ed like that.

Ya, I wouldn't read too much into a flash KO like that.

With 2 new fighters both in budget gyms, I think both of you were playing the guys as they were rolled. I think it just as easily could have been you taking him down and throwing on a flash submission. Tough luck for a first fight, but if it really bugs you then work on your Striking Defense a bit when you get into a coaching gym.

Keep your spirits up, your chin down, and best of luck!