Warning: Conduct of a relapse manager.

lcbarros

Unfortunately, once again had a bad experience with another manager who, it seems, was only interested in receiving a signing bonus. I offered three separate battles: a) first, he refused because he said his opponent was much better, d) on Monday, said he wanted someone in the same level (implying that someone wanted the same level of ranking); c) third, he refused because he said he had little time to train (it is emphasized: the fight was scheduled with 28 days in advance).

Finally, I sent the following message after my ultimatum: "right well thanks for signing me: D peace"

Here the manager (chris ownage (25 064)):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=25064

I warn all others to take care of this aspect of the fighters recruit him now. Around this audience, because only together is that the owners of organization can combat this inertia bastard.

Lamentavelmente, mais uma vez tive uma péssima experiência com outro manager que, ao que tudo indica, estava apenas interessado em receber o bônus de assinatura. Ofereci três lutas distintas: a) a primeira, ele negou porque disse que o oponente era muito melhor; d) na segunda, disse que queria alguém no mesmo nível (dando a entender que queria alguém no mesmo patamar do ranking); c) a terceira, ele negou porque disse que tinha pouco tempo para treinar (ressalta-se: a luta foi marcada com 28 dias de antecedência).

Por fim, me mandou a seguinte mensagem, após o meu ultimato: " right well thanks for signing me :D peace"

Here the manager (chris ownage (25 064)):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=25064

Advirto a todos os demais para tomar cuidado com este aspecto, doravante. Torno isto público, porque só unidos é que os donos de organization podem combater esta inércia sacana.

dude he can have your signing bonus if he is being really awkward and trying to take the piss you can also be a prick to him man you have his guy stuck in a contract !!! i dont advise being an ass and trappin his fighter but he needs to realise he can get fucked over and should stop being a fool and take a fight