Rio: Big New at NSA gym

shortstack

Nash Street Aggression (NSA) in Rio is proud to announce that we've hired our 6th elite trainer, Jack McGreggor. McGreggor is an elite coach with an extensive background in both wrestling and BJJ. McGreggor will be holding defensive classes for all you young fighters out there who need practice defending against quick submissions. We are thrilled to have signed such a wonderful defensive grappling coach, and we hope you all take full advantage of his services.

Nash Street Aggression (NSA) in Rio is proud to announce that we've hired our 6th elite trainer, Jack McGreggor. McGreggor is an elite coach with an extensive background in both wrestling and BJJ. McGreggor will be holding defensive classes for all you young fighters out there who need practice defending against quick submissions. We are thrilled to have signed such a wonderful defensive grappling coach, and we hope you all take full advantage of his services.

Also note that we have the smallest elite coach training classes in ALL OF RIO, meaning you will get the most out of each training session with our elite coaches. You will not find a better training option in all of Rio! Come train with the best... Pretenders is what I call all of the rest!

-Mean Jean

Also note that we have the smallest elite coach training classes in ALL OF RIO, meaning you will get the most out of each training session with our elite coaches. You will not find a better training option in all of Rio! Come train with the best... Pretenders is what I call all of the rest!

-Mean Jean

Best elite coach to fighter ratio in all of Rio. 5 elite coaches, one double elite coach, and less than 100 fighters. Only a moron would train anywhere else. Get the most out of your training at Nash Street Aggression in Rio.

Best elite coach to fighter ratio in all of Rio. 5 elite coaches, one double elite coach, and less than 100 fighters. Only a moron would train anywhere else. Get the most out of your training at Nash Street Aggression in Rio.

Your fees are $160/week, right? So a new fighter could train there for, at most, two weeks before he'd have to go work part-time or stop training all together. Of course, he'd have to make sure he budgeted smartly... no clothes or supplements. Hopefully he wouldn't join your gym on a Wednesday... he'd be done in 8 days! Tough pill to swallow for a new fighter.

Your fees are $160/week, right? So a new fighter could train there for, at most, two weeks before he'd have to go work part-time or stop training all together. Of course, he'd have to make sure he budgeted smartly... no clothes or supplements. Hopefully he wouldn't join your gym on a Wednesday... he'd be done in 8 days! Tough pill to swallow for a new fighter.

depends if he is a contracted fighter or not -- trust me 160 a week is low compared to some gyms with elite trainers like that

You are assuming the fighter in reference hasn't signed with an organization and received a signing bonus, not to mention his money per event, and if he trains at my gym, the money per win. Believe me dude, 160 is a bargain for 6 elite coaches, and the best elite coach/fighter ratio in Rio. Nobody in Rio has the quality we have with the price/coach ratios we have. You have to pay more for the very best!! Besides, the quality training we provide will get the new fighter WINS, and each win gets you a certain amount of money. In the end training at my gym is the best financial decision a new fighter could make. And if a new fighter doesn't plan his finances well, I don't want them anyway.

depends if he is a contracted fighter or not -- trust me 160 a week is low compared to some gyms with elite trainers like that

Looks like contracts are getting harder to come by nowadays. $160 may be relatively low, but new fighters can't afford that distinction... they start with $500, period.

Looks like contracts are getting harder to come by nowadays. $160 may be relatively low, but new fighters can't afford that distinction... they start with $500, period.

everyone starts at same amount -- its how you go from there -- working part time you would get part time training and end up making money --- part time work you get 200 a week -- that pays gym fee and make 40 for supplements or clothing. work part time for awhile make and build up money while getting elite training -- times when your good then train full time.

You are assuming the fighter in reference hasn't signed with an organization and received a signing bonus, not to mention his money per event, and if he trains at my gym, the money per win. Believe me dude, 160 is a bargain for 6 elite coaches, and the best elite coach/fighter ratio in Rio. Nobody in Rio has the quality we have with the price/coach ratios we have. You have to pay more for the very best!! Besides, the quality training we provide will get the new fighter WINS, and each win gets you a certain amount of money.

You assume that every fighter:

1. signs with an organization,

2. gets a signing bonus, and

3. wins his first event.

If two fighters from your gym happen to fight, they can't both win.

In the end training at my gym is the best financial decision a new fighter could make. And if a new fighter doesn't plan his finances well, I don't want them anyway.

I think a new fighter blowing 32% of his starting allowance in one shot by signing up for a gym is the very definition of not planning his finances well.

everyone starts at same amount -- its how you go from there -- working part time you would get part time training and end up making money --- part time work you get 200 a week -- that pays gym fee and make 40 for supplements or clothing. work part time for awhile make and build up money while getting elite training -- times when your good then train full time.

It's too bad you'd have to start your new fighter off on day one at part-time training to be able to afford a $160/wk gym... I mean, you're paying all that money, you'd hope to be able to use the gym more than three days a week. How many supplements do you think you can get for $40?

Listen dude, they start with 500, then they sign a contract with a 300 signing fee, that's 800. Then they have their first fight that's 950, and if they win 1100. That's enough for more than a month of training, supplements, and top notch clothing from Boondock Fightwear. Quality is much more important than price for a new fighter. The quality of your fighter is THE most important thing!!! New guys, do not save money on low quality trainers, as it will hurt your fighters development. Spend a little extra for "ELITE" coaches with the lowest training ratio, and you'll have the best fighter development money can buy. Why would you sacrafice your fighter's development to save a few bucks. Train with the best to be the best!

NASH STREET AGGRESSION!!!!!

MEAN JEAN

It's too bad you'd have to start your new fighter off on day one at part-time training to be able to afford a $160/wk gym... I mean, you're paying all that money, you'd hope to be able to use the gym more than three days a week. How many supplements do you think you can get for $40?

bro if your trying to get advertisement start your own thread --- you have your opinions on how a fighter should do and everyone else has there. -- myself i rather part time train with elite trainers -- than full time train with lower -- i dont have a guy at nash so take it for what its worth -- im not trying to pump no one up.

Thanks for your opinion. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Listen dude, they start with 500, then they sign a contract with a 300 signing fee, that's 800. Then they have their first fight that's 950, and if they win 1100.

Got it... so you're going to make sure that every fighter that comes to your gym gets all that? What fight organization are you partnered with so you can get with the owner to make sure that happens?

Thanks for your opinion. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

My apologies. If you're going to call the 950 fighters in Rio that don't train at your gym "morons," I thought you'd be able to back up what you're saying. There I go assuming again.

bro if your trying to get advertisement start your own thread

Hey, this is a forum... that implies discussion.

But you're right. Everyone, come visit my thread instead... links are in the sig. :thumbup:

Hey, this is a forum... that implies discussion.

But you're right. Everyone, come visit my thread instead... links are in the sig. :thumbup:

you are correct on that -- but the proper way would be create a new thread discussing the pros and cons -- not starting it in their business thread or hijacking the thread -- you wouldn't like that would you?

the proper way would be create a new thread discussing the pros and cons -- not starting it in their business thread or hijacking the thread -- you wouldn't like that would you?

To quote the great philosopher Jeffrey Lebowski, "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." I'm talking about the Nash Street Gym in a thread about the Nash Street Gym. I don't see the problem. Feel free to come over to my gym thread and talk about my gym any time.

By the way, since you don't train at Nash, shortstack thinks you're a moron, too. :)

To quote the great philosopher Jeffrey Lebowski, "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." I'm talking about the Nash Street Gym in a thread about the Nash Street Gym. I don't see the problem. Feel free to come over to my gym thread and talk about my gym any time.

By the way, since you don't train at Nash, shortstack thinks you're a moron, too. :)

lmao -- looks like somebody's special time of the month -- lol --- or jealous one or the other

anyway that enough for me -- not into bashing someone else company to try and make mine look better --- can i coach at your gym -- my fighters have the same or better than your coaches

sorry for hi-jacking your thread shortstack with this bs

lmao -- looks like somebody's special time of the month -- lol --- or jealous one or the other

anyway that enough for me -- not into bashing someone else company to try and make mine look better --- can i coach at your gym -- my fighters have the same or better than your coaches

Was that a PMS joke? Just checking... I haven't made a PMS joke since the 10th grade, so it's been a while.

And hey, wait a minute, why are you talking about my gym in shortstack's thread? :) Thanks for checking out my gym, by the way, but you must have been looking at the wrong guys... my coaches are better than your competent-ranked fighters. I mean, you have a couple of proficients... but they will get demolished outside of their comfort zone. Feel free to come train at the CDC any time.

(Sorry, back to the Nash Street thread... but in my defense, he started it.)

Was that a PMS joke? Just checking... I haven't made a PMS joke since the 10th grade, so it's been a while.

And hey, wait a minute, why are you talking about my gym in shortstack's thread? :) Thanks for checking out my gym, by the way, but you must have been looking at the wrong guys... my coaches are better than your competent-ranked fighters. I mean, you have a couple of proficients... but they will get demolished outside of their comfort zone. Feel free to come train at the CDC any time.

(Sorry, back to the Nash Street thread... but in my defense, he started it.)

well truthfully you do have a great price and decent coaches but as i stated you should start your own thread instead attacking anothers -- but hey your keeping his thread at the top -- just more advertisement -- lmao

:yeahright:

I don't know what you're talking about but the gyms I've been a member of for awhile now are: $175, $180, and $299.90.

Nash Streeet at $160 is a friggin' STEAL and you know it.

Listen dude, they start with 500, then they sign a contract with a 300 signing fee, that's 800. Then they have their first fight that's 950, and if they win 1100. That's enough for more than a month of training, supplements, and top notch clothing from Boondock Fightwear. Quality is much more important than price for a new fighter. The quality of your fighter is THE most important thing!!! New guys, do not save money on low quality trainers, as it will hurt your fighters development. Spend a little extra for "ELITE" coaches with the lowest training ratio, and you'll have the best fighter development money can buy. Why would you sacrafice your fighter's development to save a few bucks. Train with the best to be the best!

I love that that other gym guy posted 5 times after this with his "logic." What is said above is end of thread for 90% of the Tycoon community and the rest of us know it. If he's managed his fighters poorly and they can only afford to go to his gym then that's his issue. More power to him.

I love that that other gym guy posted 5 times after this with his "logic." What is said above is end of thread for 90% of the Tycoon community and the rest of us know it. If he's managed his fighters poorly and they can only afford to go to his gym then that's his issue. More power to him.

14 slots remain open at Nash Street Aggression. You won't find a better gym in Rio.