cardio dropping to fast ?

I have a fighter that popped to remarkable cardio on the 18th, then on the 21st he dropped to superb ++? 2 days of resting before a fight and he dropped back to superb, Im not sure if this is a glitch or just the new game speed, I didnt want to bring it up in improvements or error reporting if its just the new speed. please let me know if cardio is suppose to drop that fast or if something seems to be wrong with the decrease in cardio or if anyone encountered the same issue.

I have a fighter that popped to remarkable cardio on the 18th, then on the 21st he dropped to superb ++? 2 days of resting before a fight and he dropped back to superb, Im not sure if this is a glitch or just the new game speed, I didnt want to bring it up in improvements or error reporting if its just the new speed. please let me know if cardio is suppose to drop that fast or if something seems to be wrong with the decrease in cardio or if anyone encountered the same issue.

One explanation would be if he just barely popped on the way up. In that case, it would take very little decay for a reverse-pop.

remarkable-- to superb++ can happen if the guy hasnt done cardio or CT for a long time. Was it remarkable-- ?

yeah on the 18th of aug he had a cardio class and popped to remarkable--, then 2-3 days later he was back at superb++. even if he barely popped would it drop back 2-3 days after doing cardio?

I've had guys pop to Something-- and then go back to Something++ then go back to Something-- again the very next CT session so its nothing to worry about, like said it was likely just the last session just pushed him over and he fell back that tiny bit when he did nothing for a few days.