How Do I create a Project Figther

Personally, I disagree with the "has to be in a $600 gym".... Start him off in a cheap gym that always keeps brand new equipment and pristine cleanliness... Train the crap out of your cardio and strength... I'd go at least Sensational with it, but at least exceptional (both).... Then I'd start searching for "Quality" gyms.. yes a lot of the best gyms are $600, but there are gyms out there that around between $200-$400 that offer 150 elite coaches, fairly low coach/fighter ratio and have solid sparring sessions scheduled. Some managers get physical stats up high first, then work on sparring to bump primaries up... Then there are others who work a lot of secondaries for their main primary skill/s and eventually work on bumping the primaries higher.

I have a young fighter who I've just worked is physicals and after this week I will likely stop and start training something else (maybe secondaries first). Physicals are

Agility- Remarkable --

Flexibility- Wonderful -

Speed- Strong ++

Strength- Sensational -

Cardio- Elite --

Balance- Remarkable ++

If for some reason my physicals that are wonderful - and sensational - get near to or at ++ I will probably train another week to get them to pop.

its just a matter of how you want to train him... regardless the first thing you need to do is get your cardio high so you can train a lot. Doing CT sessions, Cardio, weight training I can train 11 out of the 12 sessions and at the end of the week be at like 88% energy left, so thats a huge advantage to getting quick gains.

But that's just me, do what you feel you need to do.