I use 100% stick to the gameplan/follow my orders on...

djohn

How many times do I have to fukkin' name this  

74 members have voted

1. 1. I use 100% stick to the gameplan/follow my orders on...

• All of my Fighters
    • Some of my Fighters
    • None of my Fighters

I will use 100% stick to gameplan for the first few fights of my fighter's career, and then I will put more on see how it goes. I am willing to put more onto see how it goes these days because I am less paranoid lolz.

I started a thread in the errors former a bit ago, showing an example of a fighter shooting in for a takedown when he was set to do no such thing and someone also posted an example were his fighter lost after his takedown attempt was actually successful.

It's a glitch that Mike knows about (he responded to the thread) but hasn't been able to figure it out yet.

never less than 90% atm too paranoid,think all my fighters are dumb fucks, never yet had an iq mail will wait until then to lower the slider. Allthough was thinking of lowering it for Solomon Carver due to the amount of fights he has had, see if his experience can count for anything.

When Solo was under my control he was one of the fighters that I gave a lot of leeway. Usually he was set around 60-70% see how it goes.

I'm kinda surprised with how balanced the Poll is. I was under the impression a lot more people did use 100% stick to gameplan.

I was going to cut a guy who cut like paper and he had a fight coming up. I set him to 100% see how it goes and he dominated. I cut him anyways and he was picked up by a noob. I told him to keep it 100% see how it goes and he did, he dominated again, then took Lee Villa into the 5th rd before he was finished by a cut. He has to be very smart

I was going to cut a guy who cut like paper and he had a fight coming up. I set him to 100% see how it goes and he dominated. I cut him anyways and he was picked up by a noob. I told him to keep it 100% see how it goes and he did, he dominated again, then took Lee Villa into the 5th rd before he was finished by a cut. He has to be very smart

Wow! With those primaries too that's fukkin' crazy!

All but two of his losses were via cut too.

If Dan McManus didn't have Tissue Paper skin he'd be a Grade-A Tycoon Terror.