Gonzo World Tour

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome looks like Dumonte is getting to fight Gonzo the moment I heard ( like 3 months ago) that Jesus was eventually gonna be coming to the CFC I messaged Matt Mac letting him know that I was really intrested in this fight and now I got it I can't wait for the chance to fight the man who first beat YB Sol it should be a great match and I'm pretty sure it will be the main event off CFC 159 here's the fight if anyone is intrested

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=28785&fidb=3311

Awesome looks like Dumonte is getting to fight Gonzo the moment I heard ( like 3 months ago) that Jesus was eventually gonna be coming to the CFC I messaged Matt Mac letting him know that I was really intrested in this fight and now I got it I can't wait for the chance to fight the man who first beat YB Sol it should be a great match and I'm pretty sure it will be the main event off CFC 159 here's the fight if anyone is intrested

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=28785&fidb=3311

be careful what you wish for.... You just might wake up on the mat looking at it..

:)

Good luck to you

It should be a great fight. Dumonte just scored a shocking result by knocking out Nori Nayoui and Gonzo is flat out one of the best at what he does in the 205 division world-wide.

be careful what you wish for.... You just might wake up on the mat looking at it..

:)

Good luck to you

I don't mean any disrespect because no doubt Gonzo is a legend and one of my favorite Tycoon fighters but I'm positive your gonna be the second legend Dumonte knocks out on route to a title shot but I seriously do wish you good luck but I just can't see you knocking out Dumonte before he can knock out Gonzo if Nori's chin can't hold up to Dumonte then I can't really see Gonzo's but if it's any better I'm seriously gonna enjoy beating you and having you on my record this win is gonna mean even more to me then the Nori win.

I don't mean any disrespect because no doubt Gonzo is a legend and one of my favorite Tycoon fighters but I'm positive your gonna be the second legend Dumonte knocks out on route to a title shot but I seriously do wish you good luck but I just can't see you knocking out Dumonte before he can knock out Gonzo if Nori's chin can't hold up to Dumonte then I can't really see Gonzo's but if it's any better I'm seriously gonna enjoy beating you and having you on my record this win is gonna mean even more to me then the Nori win.

why even bother with the period at the end of that paragraph, if you aren't going to use any punctuation inside it? :lol:

why even bother with the period at the end of that paragraph, if you aren't going to use any punctuation inside it? :lol:

LMAO I dunno I was never good with grammer but I do know a period goes at the end. :P

Many have tried and few have succeeded. I guess there is only one way to find out if you will succeed.

I will predict the Gonzo KO by superman punch!

LMAO I dunno I was never good with grammer but I do know a period goes at the end. :P

haha, i can tell, considering it's spelled "grammar" not "grammer" :P

it's just a forum so it doesn't really matter, but just try at least throwing some comma's in somewhere because that makes it easier to read. ;)

I don't mean any disrespect, because no doubt Gonzo is a legend and one of my favorite Tycoon fighters, but I'm positive you're gonna be the second legend Dumonte knocks out on route to a title shot. I seriously do wish you good luck, but I just can't see you knocking out Dumonte before he can knock out Gonzo. If Nori's chin can't hold up to Dumonte then I can't really see Gonzo's, but if it's any better I'm seriously gonna enjoy beating you and having you on my record. This win is gonna mean even more to me then the Nori win.

Many have tried and few have succeeded. I guess there is only one way to find out if you will succeed.

I will predict the Gonzo KO by superman punch!

Yup their is only one way to find out

My prediction would be Dumonte by KO in the first round by some kind of punch.

haha, i can tell, considering it's spelled "grammar" not "grammer" :P

it's just a forum so it doesn't really matter, but just try at least throwing some comma's in somewhere because that makes it easier to read. ;)

I don't mean any disrespect, because no doubt Gonzo is a legend and one of my favorite Tycoon fighters, but I'm positive you're gonna be the second legend Dumonte knocks out on route to a title shot. I seriously do wish you good luck, but I just can't see you knocking out Dumonte before he can knock out Gonzo. If Nori's chin can't hold up to Dumonte then I can't really see Gonzo's, but if it's any better I'm seriously gonna enjoy beating you and having you on my record. This win is gonna mean even more to me then the Nori win.

Thanks for the advise I will keep it in mind , Also thanks for going and taking the time to correct my post that was nice of you.

Hello folks, Ron Jablonski here catching up with Jesus "Chuey" Gonzalez fresh off signing his bout agreement ( http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=28785&fidb=3311 ) to fight Paul "The Hammer" Dumonte in his Gonzo World Tour Stop #4 at CFC in Montreal.

Ron Jablonski: Gonzo, how are you doing?

Gonzo: I am doing ok. And yourself?

Ron Jablonski: Doing fine, doing real fine. I wanted to ask you a couple questions about your World Tour and how things are going since we last spoke to you. Its been a little while since you granted an interview. What gives?

Gonzo: Well there just wasn't anyone with a name quite as sexy as Ron Jablonski asking for an interview is probably most of the reason... I also have just been focused on the World Tour and the flying back and forth has taken its toll.

Ron Jablonski: Well... Thank you! How has everything been going so far on the tour?

Gonzo: Its been great, if you don't count those two times I got knocked out... The fights have been great, I am fighting some amazing guys and a good mix of experience between them.

Ron Jablonski: Your next opponent is Paul Dumonte, any thoughts on him.

Gonzo: That guy and his family are my heroes, their carpet really comes in handy, especially when you have a party and some people spill drinks or food or anything. That stuff just comes right up, saved my life a million times.

Ron Jablonski: Uhmmm. I believe that is Duponte Gonzo, this is Paul Dumonte....

Gonzo: Seriously? No relation or anything?

Ron Jablonski: I dont believe so...

Gonzo: You dont say... Well then who the hell is this guy? I thought I was fighting someone famous... I thought I was going to get to knock out the Carpet King!

Ron Jablonski: Well he is a pretty good fighter, you havent watched any tape on him?

Gonzo: Why would I need to watch tape on someone? My game plan doesn't change. When I accept a fight with a guy I ask myself 2 questions. 1. Does he have a face? Hopefully the answer is yes otherwise fighting him would kind of creep me out... and 2. Is there a chin attached to said face? Its pretty easy to figure out after those questions are answered what I am going to do.

Ron Jablonski: So your plan is going to be to go in and knock him out?

Gonzo: That's pretty much the goal in every fight. I either knock them out or I get knocked out...

Ron Jablonski: Do you think he has what it takes to knock you out?

Gonzo: I think he is probably a good fighter since Matt Mac put me against him. Matt doesn't usually feed me scrubs and I wouldnt want him to. I have to assume he has some skills. After this fight he might only be good at gardening or licking windows though...

Ron Jablonski: Why is that?

Gonzo: I am going to knock this guy retarded man. I mean seriously... The knockout train needs to get back on track. I need to get this Tour back to .500+

Ron Jablonski: So back to the previous fights on the tour how have you felt it went so far?

Gonzo: I have obviously had mixed results so far. The loss to Millen was tough, but that kid is an animal and I kind of looked at is as a passing of the torch if he beat me. That guy is going to do big things in this sport. Jokinen was a tough loss but when you are fighting guys with skill sets like that a few losses are to be expected...

Ron Jablonski: And what about the last fight?

Gonzo: "Can Crusher" Creed? Oh man that fight took forever to put together. I wish it could have happened a few months ago when we were both on a streak. I knew I was gonna knock that guy out and after our little war of words it made it even sweeter. God that was so nice!

Ron Jablonski: And what does the future hold for you?

Gonzo: A lot of tough fights as always. I have always fought top notch competition and it wont change. I still plan on being the first fighter to get to 30 KO's so I need to get busy.

Ron Jablonski: Well good luck on that Gonzo! Anything else you want to say?

Gonzo: Thanks to my sponsors, Matt Mac and the CFC and all the orgs and fighters that are taking part in this.

* I'm gonna have to do this in like two maybe three parts because im on a ps3 :P *

I'm here with Paul " The Hammer " Dumonte to talk abit about his upcoming fight with Jesus "Chuey" Gonzalez

interviewer: First off I'd like to say thank you for giving me some of your time it's a pleasure to get a interview with the man who just beat Noriyuki Nayoui with that being said how does it feel to knockout such a well known fighter?

Dumonte:To be honest their isint much time for this interview so I'd rather get right into the important stuff you see my manager just brought to my attention a interview that Gonzo just did and well I wanna address a few thing he siad

Interviewer: Oh ok then what issues would you like to address ?

Dumonte: Well the big thing is he's trying to pass me off as some kinda punk he's wants to know who I am? I got news for ya Gonzo I don't know if you have been living under a rock but I'm the man who knocked out Noriyuki Nayoui and as I recall he knocked out Gonzo twice truth is Gonzo

is finished as a top level competitor he's just trying to grasp at straws he knows I have a lot of hype on me after that last win he's just trying to get attention I mean come on noone cares about his world tour noone watches him no more he is no longer relivant it will be me who draws people to CFC 159.

Interviewer:Those are some strong words but you basically answered a lot of my wuestions in one big speech so I guess I'll just ask how do you think this fight will go whats your prediction ?

Dumonte:First round knockout with your's truely walking out victorious it should be a great fight though I'm sure he's gonna come out swinging so it will be a entertaining fight and for all those fight fans who like knockouts I'm guarenteeing one hell I'll go as far to say I'll bet anyone I get the knockout ...... are you up for it?

Interviewer:ahaha after watching what you did to Nori I wouldnt bet against you anyways that's all the time we have thanks Mr. Dumonte for taking the time to speak to me

Dumonte: No problem

Dumonte: Well the big thing is he's trying to pass me off as some kinda punk he's wants to know who I am? I got news for ya Gonzo I don't know if you have been living under a rock but I'm the man who knocked out Noriyuki Nayoui and as I recall he knocked out Gonzo twice truth is Gonzo is finished as a top level competitor he's just trying to grasp at straws he knows I have a lot of hype on me after that last win he's just trying to get attention I mean come on noone cares about his world tour noone watches him no more he is no longer relivant it will be me who draws people to CFC 159.

Interviewer:Those are some strong words but you basically answered a lot of my wuestions in one big speech so I guess I'll just ask how do you think this fight will go whats your prediction ?

Dumonte:First round knockout with your's truely walking out victorious it should be a great fight though I'm sure he's gonna come out swinging so it will be a entertaining fight and for all those fight fans who like knockouts I'm guarenteeing one hell I'll go as far to say I'll bet anyone I get the knockout ...... are you up for it?

Gonzo: Somebody tell this kid that MMA Math doesnt mean shit in this game. Doesnt matter who beat who, come fight time you will go to sleep. This guy doesnt have an advantage anywhere. Whats he going to do to me? I have knocked out more people than he has fought.