TFP Graphics

PBR

I was asking DirtyBoxer about his cool signature and he told me to ask you . Some of the ones in this thread are amazing . would you do one for my org Cú Chulainn Fighting League

I was asking DirtyBoxer about his cool signature and he told me to ask you . Some of the ones in this thread are amazing . would you do one for my org Cú Chulainn Fighting League

no problem man -- i will get you something together within next couple of days -- thanks

PBR would you consider making a poster for my event CFL 3 LWGP Round . 1 I like the image you've created for my sig . I was thinking something like similar to that , but with a banner on the bottom saying brought to you by Elite Nutrition Supplements In RIO .

Give me a shout if you can do it , it's cool if you can't

PBR would you consider making a poster for my event CFL 3 LWGP Round . 1 I like the image you've created for my sig . I was thinking something like similar to that , but with a banner on the bottom saying brought to you by Elite Nutrition Supplements In RIO .

Give me a shout if you can do it , it's cool if you can't

no problem -- will do

PBR you got some skills .

I love it , but could i get you to do one thing Could you make the Sponsored by Elite Nutrition Supplements a different color so it pop's a lighter blue or something like that , and is it possible to do a link to his page .

I'll go onto your page and buy out your stock of something .

i like those ali t shirts i bought 5 of them

i can link it up with his page here but not from where you upload to the show page -- i will change text color or look on bottom for you -- thanks

What do you mean ?

if you click on the poster here it takes you to his site -- but once you upload to your show page it will not link to his site from there but it does and will from here.

ok cool thanks again