TFP Graphics

PBR

DUDE, I want a sig too! Like The one you did for Warriors FC! But for the UEC, where fighters become CHAMPIONS!!!! I'll pleace your logo on every fight poster and buy a bunch of stuff from TFP clothing! :notworthy:

DUDE, I want a sig too! Like The one you did for Warriors FC! But for the UEC, where fighters become CHAMPIONS!!!! I'll pleace your logo on every fight poster and buy a bunch of stuff from TFP clothing! :notworthy:

banner for the UEC no problem -- will get you one togethor

PBR i was looking at some of your shirts man and i have to say they are awesome man you got skillz if my fighters win their next fight i def getting some of your shirts man

PBR i was looking at some of your shirts man and i have to say they are awesome man you got skillz if my fighters win their next fight i def getting some of your shirts man

thanks a lot man -- i try to sponsor fighters when i can -- got to get the company paid off then can sponsor and help the fighters out more

Looks awesome! Send that code!!!! Let me know when-ever you get the shirts done, and I'll tell my guys! They'll buy shirts for sure! I'll bet you'll sell out first day!

thanks a lot man -- i try to sponsor fighters when i can -- got to get the company paid off then can sponsor and help the fighters out more

Man dont worry about sponsoring my crappy fighters when i see something i like to share my opinion about it (gift and curse really)

sure can -- give me a few and i will get you something together

I really appreciate it, also if you have time... and again i will definately do some purchasing in exchange... I would love to get a custom shirt for my fighter... Jossie Silva.

Something that features the CFL in london and No Gi Jiu Jitsu

I know you probably have a big work load but when you can get around to it i'd love to do some purchasing...

Also I will email eveyone in my org and let them know that TFP is the place to buy fighter wear

no problem man -- give me a few though -- im kinda running behind but should get something next day or so for you

I don't know Perhaps something with the Background of a city, Thats say METROPOLIS on the top and MMA on the bottom. In kind of a semi - circle. Or maybe a superman cape but with a M or Metropolis and something like that. Do what you can I appreciate the help.

I don't know Perhaps something with the Background of a city, Thats say METROPOLIS on the top and MMA on the bottom. In kind of a semi - circle. Or maybe a superman cape but with a M or Metropolis and something like that. Do what you can I appreciate the help.

how do you like this one - went ahead and put something together

http://i43.tinypic.com/o6zdzr.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1245738624LOGODESIGNSHIRT.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1245738675SIGNATUREBANNERTHSIRTt.jpg

Prices are listed for banners and logos by buying the tshirt -- of course prices are always nego -- especially if you sponsor my guys or trade product -- or getting both

Thanks it looks great. I am not very good at this. What do I have to do to download it on my org. site and what do I owe you for it.

glad you like it -- right click on the pic and choose save image as -- save then goto your business page in game and you can upload the logo to your business page from there --- On payment goto TFP Graphics and scroll down and you will see a logo design tshrit -- i went ahead and made shirts up for payments on logo and banners, plus you get a shirt for moral also for a fighter -- let me know if you dont have enough or something we can work on price -- thanks again