Leagues, Tournaments, Copromotions, General Improvements

guinepighamster

I found the MMATYCOON help page with all the shortcuts to specific pages and came across this:

Here

I then searched the forums for leagues and found nothing relating the IFL style leagues. I think this could be very very fun and exciting for every manager in the game.

Ill put all my ideas here, I think its very exciting.

Fight organization managers would set up Non-invite or Invite-only Tournament or Leagues.

Leagues:

-Non-invite leagues would have the Fight Organization managers accept or decline the fighters who wish to join.

-Leagues could also be independent events that are not included in the fight org's events (hype increase/decrease can be null, small or normal).

-When a fighter applies to join a League, he automatically accepts a contract for X amount of fights and is released upon losing/not advancing. There's a fee for creating these type of events. (maybe add ongoing/finished leagues to fight org manager page)

-Fight Org manager can have options such as: Min Age/ Max Age, Min skill / Max Skill, ID Range (i.e. 30000-45000) to determine what fighters can join.

---Invite-only leagues would have their own separate contract offer, independent from current contract offers and would too be done upon losing/not advancing.

Prize is stated on League page (can have Wage per fight, Wage per win, League win bonus, Win bonus to #1, #2 etc).

Teams or Groups there are teams or groups of maybe 2,4 or 8 fighters. (eight teams of 2, four teams of 4, two teams of 8)

- Teams = Teams fight each other randomly until all teams face and winners all get same amount of money.

- Groups= (Max fighers per group: 4) Each fighter fights each member of the group and top 2 go on into a randomly placed tournament bracket.

- Rounds = Leagues have event dates set from beginning (maybe 15-20 days in between rounds) I dont know if leagues should be penalized like normal events depending on their day of the week. Fights happen independent from manager approval and flights could be automatically set up too. Maybe no morale loss upon loss or a much smaller morale loss would help leagues be more competitive to avoid inactive (or not as active)/inexperienced managers from being dominated. [Maybe all this could be a VIP only option]

- Trophies = Add a trophy to the fighters page? Medal? IDK, its not that necessary.

Tounaments

They would not be that much different. Same concept. Invite/Public. Automatic Contract with stated wages and prizes, automatic end of contract at loss or winning the tournament. Tournaments can be 4,8, 16 and 32 man. Rounds are the same etc.

Copromotions

The idea in the help guide seems good. 10 fighters of fight org A vs 10 fighters of fight org B or being able to concede X amount of fights to Y company?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of theses suggestions are mainly for Business managers. Most if not all are supposed to make everything move faster

and have managers spend less time doing simple tasks. This are just things that I have noticed since I started playing in April,

they are not necessary but I think could improve the overall quality of managing.

--Company Finances - Full breakdown like the Fighter Finances.

--Possessions/Buying Items - Option to add additional fighters and amount for each.

--Blocking Real Names / Obligatory Capital Letters for Name-Last Name.

--More Real Life Event Bets (Sengoku, Dream, Bellator) - MMA is not only UFC and Strikeforce.

--Cheaper Move base Costs for long distances? 10,000 is a bit too much for almost any fighter.

--$5-7 for extra fighter, I would get more. $10 is a bit too much.

--Search - No limit to the search option. ~ Search various cities. + to add a city to the seach.

--Give aways? Send supplements/clothing to the fighters of fight orgs or just be able to add supplements/clothing to mails (if far, add to possessions in transit)

--Statistics - More specific: Be able to click on Most Wins, Most Losses etc and Most KO wins, Most Sub wins in Fighters and Managers statistics

--Be able to click on Attendance, Fighter Pay, Ticket Revenue etc and get 20-100 results.

--Rankings - Show 20 results

--Injuries. Fix the -I get hit 0 times and you get his 20+ times but both get same injury time-.

--Add a P and a M next to business managers' VIP section for Public/Manager View shortcut.

New Contracts: Option to cancel all contract offers or all contract offers to a certain weight class.

Existing Contracts: Divide by weight class.

Mail: Option to separate mails into folder for easier handling.

I am a Fight Organization Manager so I don't know what other company managers would want but I am sure there could be things to improve. Please share opinions and additional suggestions. Sorry if this suggestions have been done before but I just started reading the forums.

Please respond if you read this, I think the money/time that is required to do this kind of work is definitely worth it. Me buying 5 more fighter slots could be determined by something like this. I think these are major things that need to be taken care of eventually and now that it seems the game is growing it could further increase the overall enjoyment of the game, ultimately leading to more VIP accounts etc.

I'd like to see most of these things added too. But honestly there are so many things that could be added to this game to make it sooo much better, but none of them are ever added. I've been playing for about a year now and don't remember there being any real major updates. Lots of small things and fixes, but nothing huge that is game changing or adds new dimensions to the game. We always here about what's gonna happen, but it never does. Is it just me, or is anyone else ready for some major advances, soon?

I'd like to see most of these things added too. But honestly there are so many things that could be added to this game to make it sooo much better, but none of them are ever added. I've been playing for about a year now and don't remember there being any real major updates. Lots of small things and fixes, but nothing huge that is game changing or adds new dimensions to the game. We always here about what's gonna happen, but it never does. Is it just me, or is anyone else ready for some major advances, soon?

I'm quite happy with the direction of the game right now. Not a huge fan of the training adjustments, but other than that, everything that's being implemented is useful and at a decent pace. I assume Mike has some semblance of a life, and can't spend 24 hrs programming, especially when it takes us forever to come to an agreement on anything major. I'm sure big changes are coming...be patient.

I'm quite happy with the direction of the game right now. Not a huge fan of the training adjustments, but other than that, everything that's being implemented is useful and at a decent pace. I assume Mike has some semblance of a life, and can't spend 24 hrs programming, especially when it takes us forever to come to an agreement on anything major. I'm sure big changes are coming...be patient.

I agree the game is going in the right direction, and he continually adds small adjustments, but nothing huge. Over a years time, there should be at least 1 major addon to the game. You can still have a life and program things. Why is it that anytime anyone brings up something that might take some time, someone else has to bring up "of he has a life he can't do that". Spend an hour a day, if that, on programming and over a few months and you could do a lot of things. It's not some life consuming project to program a few things. I've been patient for a long time and continue to be, but I'd still like to see some of these things that have been coming soon for a long time now that have yet to be seen. I still love this game and will continue to play either way. But it'd be nice to have some new things every now and then.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'll shut up now :P

These are not necessarily original ideas, if they are in that page then it means Mike has at least a general idea of how to make it happen. I think with these things implemented there wouldnt be that much more that I could ask for. I do believe these characteristics need to eventually enter the game and of course its always the sooner the better. Game is awesome and couldn't really say how thankful I am of everyone who makes it work :)