Improving Free Agents search

Sutemi

I'd like the following options (not for VIP only):

- Search only for fighters in Private Gyms

- Minimum Bank Balance

- Minimum total points in primaries

for first in bold i can pretty much promise you he will be kicked from the gym so dont see any advantage with that ---- on points in primaries its already on there -- just enter the minimum in each primary your looking for --- now bank balance just sounds like taking advantage of fighters money only -- why make that easier for you --- i dont think vips get any extra info for searching free agents

From what I remember searching for free agents before I became VIP PBR is spot on and there is no extras you get for being a VIP when it comes to the free agent market.

To be honest, I have no problem the way it works now, the info you want is there you just have to actually look rarther then have the system do all the work for you

*snip*

- Minimum Bank Balance

*snip*

No, your missing the point of FA's if your looking for a pay day. As i understand it FAs due to inactive accounts are now automaticaly reduced to 3k bank balances, i feel like this should be the case for ALL FA's since people have blatantly been abusing the FA market for this reason.