Weight issues

AlVandal

One of my Hvywts has a fight coming up this saturday and his weight still shows up in red, how do I get him to start losing weight properly? What happens if he comes in over?

As for the second part of your question, if he comes in overweight the fight will result in a "No Contest" (NC), that is to say that there will be no fight. However, I have seen some organization owners change the weight of the fight to the next higher weight class in order to ensure that the fight still goes on, so that's a possibility.

As for the second part of your question, if he comes in overweight the fight will result in a "No Contest" (NC), that is to say that there will be no fight. However, I have seen some organization owners change the weight of the fight to the next higher weight class in order to ensure that the fight still goes on, so that's a possibility.

can anyone explain to me how this works. whenever i change the weight class, the list of fighters i can use in that fight changes to the new weight class. thanks.

As far as I am aware its impossible. The only way would be to sign both fighters to a contract for the higher weight. And thats a lot of unnecessary work.

As far as I am aware its impossible. The only way would be to sign both fighters to a contract for the higher weight. And thats a lot of unnecessary work.

The only reason I said it was possible is because my fighter came in overweight for a fight, but the fight went on because somehow the org owner changed the weight class. Now this was several weeks ago and things might have changed since then. I don't own and org., but since I have witnessed this I just figured that was an organization option. Perhaps an experienced org owner can chime in on this.