Iphone/android App

raingwc

I'd love this. Easy access from an iphone/android to see the recent pbp's, training assistant and more.

Yes, I know I can simply browse onto the page and see the latest fights there, but the format is simply not good when not adapted to the smaller screen, you know what I mean.

I'd totally pay for an app like this.

What do you guys think? Too much work for the userbase(seems most are students) and dont have an iphone, or got any more ideas?

Have an awesome weekend!

I could be wrong but as far as i'am aware MMATycoon already works from a phone, on the fighter profiles near the bit were your set your skills is a little phone symbol so you can set sliders on your phone, it isnt an app but it sitll has the functionality to some extent at least?

I could be wrong but as far as i'am aware MMATycoon already works from a phone, on the fighter profiles near the bit were your set your skills is a little phone symbol so you can set sliders on your phone, it isnt an app but it sitll has the functionality to some extent at least?

Oh, yeah of course it works, but the text format etc is not optimal when watching my latest fights in pbp. It could be done very well if it were an app.

For example, a perfect example of this is the Facebook App, now im not a huge facebooker, but it is an excellent app.

Oh, yeah of course it works, but the text format etc is not optimal when watching my latest fights in pbp. It could be done very well if it were an app.

For example, a perfect example of this is the Facebook App, now im not a huge facebooker, but it is an excellent app.

I honestly dont use facebook and i dont have an iphone so ill defer to your greater knowledge of the subject :)

Im sure it could be much better than it is tho!

+1

think of a minimum of $10,000 and then try and think of how little money mike has "made" off this game

It may be a streach but if 1,000 of us have bougth at least 3 months VIP for $10 since the game started thats about $10,000 ?

I have no idea if the number of paying customers is anywere close to 1,000 ... i suspect it isnt but then you factor in the guys who are on $18 vip and $30 vip with multiple re-ups and then the donations ... im sure Mike could be makeing a lot more working a standard job if he dosnt already, but he's certainly made some money by this point on the game i would hope.

Still not enough to justify such an expense.

It may be a streach but if 1,000 of us have bougth at least 3 months VIP for $10 since the game started thats about $10,000 ?

I have no idea if the number of paying customers is anywere close to 1,000 ... i suspect it isnt but then you factor in the guys who are on $18 vip and $30 vip with multiple re-ups and then the donations ... im sure Mike could be makeing a lot more working a standard job if he dosnt already, but he's certainly made some money by this point on the game i would hope.

Still not enough to justify such an expense.

Then add in the server costs and the mythical programmer Mike seems to be handing stuff to do and we are nowhere near to having a smartphone app. I don't think we need one anyway but having a mobile layout would be better suited for this game if someone can't use the current version on their phone. But that would also take time and effort off some real improvements that would be made to the game and then the mobile version would probably fall behind in getting some of the new features implemented all the time.

And yeah, I hope Mr. Tycoon is at least breaking even with this nice hobby ;)