Steve's Services

Number 3 in the world. Who needs a sponsorship? I still have some money left for you!

Also, don't forget all the other companies that have offered free supps and clothing in this thread..

I just donated 6k to your righteous cause, Steve. Saves me the hassle of having to send out the sponsorship myself. ;)

Additionally, I wanted to note in this thread that my company, Clube Da Esquina Nutrition offers a $10 156 quality recovery supplement that is perfect for the noobs in the game who can't drop $200-300 for a higher quality supp. We're almost sold out this month, but check again on November 1st for a fresh stockpile. I hope this doesn't sound like shameless self-promotion, but I thought it matched the spirit of the thread.

Hey i recently got VIP and could really use some sponsorships for my fighters (89496) and (83054) if you can.

What your doing is great Steve, i wish there were more managers like you out there in tycoon land :)

Aggression Clothing is offering a 60 Day/$5,000 Sponsorship to the Fighter/Manager who purchases the FINAL item at the end of Business on 10/30/10! You don't need to spend anything more than $15 bucks!

Additionally, any fighter who needs sponsorships Aggression Clothing is prepared to offer 10, 14 day/$1000 sponsorships to new managers with fighters just getting started!

First ten managers with fighter ID's greater than 105K send me a message

Chuck Huevos [34761]

Hi Steve.

I really do admire you for what you are doing for the mmatycoon community. It is a rarity to see such kindness.

If there are still sponsorships available, my fighter Craig Brown 56301 could use a few bucks.

Thanks!