Energy Recovery

Phisch

I've attempted to find the answer elsewhere and have found this thread http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1558 which states that no training is the best way to recover energy, so i went ahead and removed all training slots for the guys i have with little or no energy (one at 0.67% one at 2.83%) in the hope that there would be some increase after todays sessions (10am GMT)...however it doesn't appear to have made any difference at all...am i just being too impatient?

Thank you in advance! :graduated:

I've attempted to find the answer elsewhere and have found this thread http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1558 which states that no training is the best way to recover energy, so i went ahead and removed all training slots for the guys i have with little or no energy (one at 0.67% one at 2.83%) in the hope that there would be some increase after todays sessions (10am GMT)...however it doesn't appear to have made any difference at all...am i just being too impatient?

Thank you in advance! :graduated:

Go to Tokyo visit FIREPOWER NUTRITION and buy HUMVEE RECOVERY it has a MMAT quality rating of 120 and is priced at 40.00. :thumbup:

What about Energy drinks, do those help at all on the days that fighter is not training at all?

Recovery supplements do very, very, very little when you are not training, according to MMATycoon himself. When you are training, they help you lose less energy.