Steve's Farewell

Regardless off what he said, Steve is infact better than most of us, he's proven during his time in this community to be one of the best of us, and i dont just mean due to his recent generosity, however that helps, but he's the type of guy that has behind the scenes done things and set things in motion at hours of cost to his time in order to make your experience in this game a better one, provide opportunities to people who otherwise would never have had them and taken the time to give of himself to us.

Most people as one person said log in for a few mins a day and log back out again, they setup their training, check that latest fight, sign up to that tournament that looks cool after skipping half a page of text to see what the requirements are to join, read that write up... but only the part with their own fight in it ... and they never take into account the hard work and time & care that has gone into creating all of that for them , its special people like Steve that hold this community together like glue and turn what is otherwise a forum full of spammy screwjobs into been just that... a community.

Take care my friend. Im glad we got to know each other these last few months, i look forward to your return.

I remember back in the day when I was relatively new to the game, Steve-O personally invited me to join the Goodfellas alliance and I wondered why on earth Steve would want a new manager like me to be part of one of the best alliances in the game.

He has given me so much help and advice since then, and helped me to become (i think) a pretty good org owner. I've learned an awful lot from him... he truly is one of the games genuine good guys.

Cheers for all the help you've given me Steve! It won't be the same without you in the alliance.

It's guys like you that make me very addicted to this game. You taught and helped me A LOT and made my MMA Tycoon experience a great one. If it weren't for you, I may not be playing this game anymore (no homo). We will all miss you and you are welcome to come back anytime. I'm actually counting on your return soon. You're the best Steve! :notworthy:

Dude I am gutted, I feel that you and I were just about to embark on something special with a bit of friendly rivalry. Plus the help you have offered me recently will never be forgotten, your a great manager and a great guy.

Before you go maybe you could give Burke and Griffin some suicide gameplans? It would help me out a lot :thumbup:

Good luck man, you will no doubt hear from me before you depart though.