How to recover energy properly?

What are you guys do when your fighter just had a fight and his energy is about 50-75% for example? Right now, i delete all the trainings session and wait until it recovers. But i feel that this way i have a little bit of training. What are your methods?

What are you guys do when your fighter just had a fight and his energy is about 50-75% for example? Right now, i delete all the trainings session and wait until it recovers. But i feel that this way i have a little bit of training. What are your methods?

I would probably go part-time training for a week to get some training in and still give him plenty of off-days to replenish. I'm sure other guys will have other approaches, but that's a pretty decent energy level [iMO] to still do some part-time training.

I don't train anything because you get no gains off 2 days a week or whatever training something and just give your guys a recovery supplement at all times.

In between fights I like to take a solid week or two off to train full time, then recover. That way there's no complication of recovery.

Taking a recovery supplement when you are not training makes very little difference to your recovery time. "A piss in the oceans worth", to quote the man behind the curtain.

Taking a recovery supplement when you are not training makes very little difference to your recovery time. "A piss in the oceans worth", to quote the man behind the curtain.

Yeah I thought the recovery supplement was more to lose less energy than to regain it quicker. I actually stop taking my recovery drink when I'm not training as I'm not actually losing any anyway. Anyone clarify?

Yeah I thought the recovery supplement was more to lose less energy than to regain it quicker. I actually stop taking my recovery drink when I'm not training as I'm not actually losing any anyway. Anyone clarify?

You're doing it right. :)

It will help even if you're not training, but only very slightly- not worth what you paid for it.

Time off training is about the best way from what I've tried, recovery suppliments work ok but only if you're training, they're useless otherwise. Just do like the real fighters do after a tough fight and take a little time off.

what i do is i set them to no training for the week in the fighter's profile page, so they don't train for that week without leaving the gym so they don't lose their spot plus they get $400 dollars for working full time plus they recover their energy.