A Fighters Perfect Career

this just in:

there is faggotry afoot.

I don't know if homosexual comments are needed. And even if someone was gay does this somehow make them less superior to you?

/Jokefail

Im seriously :P Definately the good ol blixxx, I think there was a phase before your bans when you actually behaved and even made sense... Occasionally ;) Anyways; I don't see what's wrong with a LnP win, not you work with what you've got and get the result. If I'd have a match up like that I'd do exactly the same. A W is a W!

And if you've had beef with someone and then win em, a bit of rubbing it in their face is totally fine.

idk why there is so much hate on these forums. if you dislike blixxx then just ignore him with the ignore function. i mean is it really that hard?

I have been trying to ignore him but hes ratardness(!) is f*n everywhere. So yes it is hard to completely ignore him. This thread shows pretty well how sick and tired ppl are of blixxx's rants even tho this particular thread was kinda funny. :E

• Upvote 1

I have been trying to ignore him but hes ratardness(!) is f*n everywhere. So yes it is hard to completely ignore him. This thread shows pretty well how sick and tired ppl are of blixxx's rants even tho this particular thread was kinda funny. :E

savucha, shut up, stay out of the topics i post if you hate me so much, put me on ignore, nobody likes you.