Roll with a BJJ Red Belt!!!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7618/francisadvert.png

Challenge Francis "The Saint" Assisi to a 2 round (10 Min Rnds) Grappling match!!!

Schedule a Match anytime! See how good your Jits is! Submit a Red Belt!!!

for the low price of $45k!!!

How to Schedule a Match:

1. Contact Mike Smith with desired match date.

2. Donate $50k into The Saint's bank. $5k will be refunded to the opponent if Rule #1 is followed (Rule #1 no striking on the feet; also no GnP)

3. Accept the match contract.

Matches can take place at an org of your choosing, it can be at any org as long as airfare is paid + equivalent fight fee (for hype+pop to be negotiated with org owner).

• Downvote 1

What is the incentive for us????

What do we get if we win???

if you win, you subbed a red belt! if analyzed properly, your slider strategy for this fight can lead to very advantageous planning for your future fights!

I might actually do this if I had a high black or a red belt myself, just to see what happened. Too bad I don't though :(

Use a purple! The Saint has been submitted by a purple already.

Use a purple! The Saint has been submitted by a purple already.

I'm not into paying 20k to see my inferior BJJ player get subbed, :P. Bragging rights mean nothing to me so I don't care about subbing you with a purple belt. I'd be more interested in seeing 2 great BJJ fighters have a pure grappling match, but I don't have any good BJJ players yet.

Solid Snake [ 16286 ] would be interested but I don't have the cash. Their has to be no ground and pound as well.

we can do no GnP

I like this idea!

I'm in, I'll get one of my guys

just let me know

Ehh, how come do you claim those "bragging rights" subbing a red belt when he's already been subbed by a purple, if he clearly sucks then what invaluable insight is there to gain?

Here here.

Here here.

for the perpetual haters, obviously you dont like this idea, so no need to post in the thread...or are you the type that post hate shit when anybody spits out a business plan or tourney etc.

Opajokinen, i personally think ur customs look meh, do u see me posting hate shit in your customs thread? grow up.